Phones forum

General discussion

Are you accessing 1000 TV channels on your Cell Phone?

Hi Guys:

Am a new member. Is there anyone in this forum that would love to watch TV on their Cell Phone without paying a monthly fee? I've found a software that will allow you to have access to 1000 different channels, compatible with all cell phones on the market, and gives you access anywhere you are.

Hit me up for more info.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Are you accessing 1000 TV channels on your Cell Phone?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Are you accessing 1000 TV channels on your Cell Phone?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
There are such offers but

In reply to: Are you accessing 1000 TV channels on your Cell Phone?

Most are from thieves so my question is whether you give money or your credit card number to said thieves? Content is still not free and 1000 channels means there are some very onerous agreements and fees to be paid so the cost is not what you see out there.

Be wary and don't pay the thieves.
bob

Collapse -
Are you accessing a 1000 channels on your Cell Phone?

In reply to: There are such offers but

Hey Bob,

Thanks for sharing your concern, however, the software company that I found that allows me to do this on my LG phone actually works. Because it works for me, I've become an affiliate for them, and many of my friends are currently using it.

If you're interested in learning more, I would be happy to share the link with you. Let me know.

Collapse -
Yes it works, but there is no legal way for it to exist.

In reply to: Are you accessing a 1000 channels on your Cell Phone?

This will vary with country and more but the one-time fee for access is a known problem.

Now that we know this is what you want to discuss, this discussion is now locked.
Bob

Collapse -
You spam, you will be banned!

I see an alert about a post of yours. If you spam, we'll remove this post too.

Collapse -
Are you accesing 1000 TV channels on your Cell Phone?

In reply to: You spam, you will be banned!

Hi,

I think the spam alert happened because I had mistakenly add a link in one of my post, and they are forbidden on here. Not to worry, my intentions are all good for the site.

Collapse -
Re: all cell phones on the market

Collapse -
Are you accessing 1000 TV channels on your Cell Phone?

In reply to: Re: all cell phones on the market

Hi Kees,

Congrats on your new Nokia. I currently have an LG phone, and it works perfectly for me. One of my friends has a Nokia, am not sure about the version, however, she watches all of her soap operas on it during the day.

The software for allowing you access to the channels, is compatible with all cell phones on the market. So far, I haven't heard of anyone complaining. The great thing is, if you want to try it out, you can for the sale price of $37 currently; usual price is $100. Of course, you do have your money back guarantee.

Let me know what you think.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

REVIEW

Sublime suburban chariot

High on style and technology, the 2019 Volvo XC90 is an incredibly satisfying everyday crossover.