Bin that case.
Shop for one sans psu.
Psu.....your looking for a 600w+ single rail quality unit.
Storage.....I suspect 64GB is going to come up a little short for gaming....unless your willing to do a lot of cleaning.
Hey everyone. I just created an account here and im hoping im in the write place to post this. I am trying to build my own tower so i guess Computer help would be the best place. But i just graduated high school and i got about 900$ so and i need a computer. I am a gamer so i thought i would look into building a gaming tower. I know i dont have alot of money to get the best parts but i basically want to build one that can withstand high graphics and not lag or be slow because they are pains. now i know speed depends on the servers i play on and internet like Call of Duty and stuff but i want a computer than can have fast reaction times and be very fast but can also play on the highest details. i downloaded an app called newegg to look at parts and this is what i came up with. I created this discussion so i could get opinions and if i was on the right track for what i wanted. Here are the specifics:
1. AMD FX- 8350 Vishera 4.0GHz (4.2GHz turbo) socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Desktop Processor ($199.99)
2. ASRock 970 EXTREME3 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard ($84.99)
3. GIGABYTE GV-R787OC -2GD Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card ($234.99)
4. G.Skill Sniper Gaming Serious 16GB (2x8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model f3-1866C10D- 16GSR($124.99)
5. Crucial M4 CT064M4SSD2 2.5" 64GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (ssd) ($76.99)
6. ASUS 24x DVD Burner ($19.99)
7. LITE-ON Black 18x DVD-ROM ($17.99)
8. CORSAIR Hydro serious H50 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler ($59.99)
9. RAIDMAX SMILODON ATX-612WBP Black 1.0mm SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Foldout MB Computer Case With 500W Power Supply (89.99)
Now i know this is alot and you probably wont want to help research it all but any help would be beyond appreciative. Im just starting to learn about computers and my friend helped me pick these parts out. I just wanted more opinions on if this is what i need. Im not sure if i need any other parts but if u see i do and could post some that would be awesome!! thank you so much in advance.