Headphones & Mp3 Players forum

General discussion

by luzzieh / October 20, 2006 1:58 PM PDT

1) Does Archos 504 include a camea like AV500?
2) Which is better, AV500 or 504?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Archos
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Archos
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
by cork2win / October 21, 2006 12:07 AM PDT
In reply to: Archos

1. yes
2. thats for you to decide.

Collapse -
by luzzieh / October 21, 2006 12:52 AM PDT
In reply to: yes

Thanks 4 d info!
I know it's 4 me to decide, but pls. a little help on the difference between the two so I can finally decide which to buy! I am having a hard time deciding. pls pls pls....

Collapse -
archos av500 / av504
by bigwills / December 29, 2006 12:18 AM PST
In reply to: help!!!

Good afternoon,
I have just purchased the av504, 80gb, using operating system 1.6.04, after owning the av500 60gb, using operating system 1.5.12, and its my opion that the av500 is a better operating system, this is purely my opion, due to the better icons on the system. Although the Av504 has obviously more space. The new av604 wireless, looks pretty good as well, as apparently you can get on line with it, and its touch screen....Damn, might have to purchase that as well...dooh...

Collapse -
by ArjunDhir / October 21, 2006 7:27 AM PDT
In reply to: Archos

504 is newer, but its up for you to look at the specs and see which is up for your lifestyle.

Pretty sure its 604 thats better then 500..Not sure.

Since their made by same company they must each have their upsides and downsides, because Archos wouldn't make two exact same products. They'd make 2 different products each meant to meet a different consumers needs.

Popular Forums
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
Laptops 21,181 discussions
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
Phones 17,137 discussions
Security 31,287 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?