Thank you for being a valued part of the CNET community. As of December 1, 2020, the forums are in read-only format. In early 2021, CNET Forums will no longer be available. We are grateful for the participation and advice you have provided to one another over the years.

Thanks,

CNET Support

General discussion

Apologies for my ill timed think piece on the Bushs

Nov 25, 2005 1:23AM PST

(2 out of 3 of whom I like, not that that seems to have been noticed). I posted at about 5 in the morning and for me it was the day before Thanksgiving. I failed to remember that it would be read on that special day. My apologies to all those it offended.

Rob

Discussion is locked

- Collapse -
Most aren't offended by the spoo you post,
Nov 25, 2005 1:31AM PST

it's just the contstant "I hate George Bush" diatribe that has become very tiresome.

- Collapse -
So much for apologizing
Nov 25, 2005 6:00AM PST
Sad

Ziks, you sure take a lot of bashing on this board. I'm still trying to figure out why. What the heck have you done?!
- Collapse -
lol your a comdeian
Nov 25, 2005 6:11AM PST

since day 1 robs has bashed my country.
and as its my country and robs thrown a tantrum and left it and bashes my contry i see why he gets kicked.
and well deservedly well i may add

- Collapse -
Rob, has it been so long since........
Nov 25, 2005 6:11AM PST

You celebrated an American Holiday that you didn't remember That Thanksgiving is the 3rd Thursday of the month? As far as I know Canada is NOT in a different time zone!