General discussion

Anyone know where Mark is? He hasn't posted anything

Feb 24, 2006 2:27AM PST

for a while.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Anyone know where Mark is? He hasn't posted anything
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Anyone know where Mark is? He hasn't posted anything
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I seem to recall that too now that you mention it ...
Feb 24, 2006 7:13AM PST

... might have even been a "see ya when the new software glitches are ironed out".

Evie Happy

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) And the link?
Feb 24, 2006 7:24AM PST
- Collapse -
If it's that important to you ...
Feb 24, 2006 8:46AM PST

... you can waste your time struggling with this hobbled software searching through Mark's posts. It's just not important to me as I am satisfied he is OK. I was just commenting that I seem to recall that which Tom is talking about. C'mon John, is it really that big a deal to you?

Evie Happy

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Yes, when the wool is trying to be pulled over...
Feb 24, 2006 9:18AM PST
- Collapse -
Isn't it against the new
Feb 24, 2006 9:21AM PST

TOS to throw the idea around that someone was banned?
Why do you are any way?? It's not like you were great friends anyway!! Sheesh

- Collapse -
Geez, get a life!
Feb 24, 2006 9:25AM PST

If he's been given a "time out" what's it to you? I have no idea. Just responding to hh so he doesn't worry. Nobody's trying to pull any wool over anyone's eyes, whatever you are implying with that anyway.

Here's your link: http://reviews.cnet.com/5208-7813-0.html?forumID=50&threadID=156905&messageID=1741719

Maybe this go-round he decided the frustration wasn't worth it.

IAC, so what?

I'm a pretty regular poster, yet there have been times I've stayed away for one reason or another. If someone noticed and worried, that would be nice to know. If someone's life is so empty that they concerned themselves with the possible reasons for my absence and proceeded to speculate in the public forum to stir the pot ...

- Collapse -
I emailed Mark just now and he said..............
Feb 24, 2006 11:27AM PST

None of your business what he is doing or where he is! I guess that's the answerHappy

CNET Forums

Forum Info