Here is a compilation of the U.S. Military with certain chosen photos.
Some are action shots and some may bring tears to your eyes. Others are just nice to view.
U.S. Air Force Biography
Major Nicole M. E. Malachowski
Maj. Nicole Malachowski, 31, in her first season with the U.S. Air Force Air Demonstration Squadron, ?Thunderbirds?, flies the No. 3 jet as the right wing pilot in the diamond formation.
Major Malachowski entered the Air Force in 1996 upon graduation from the U.S. Air Force Academy. Before her assignment to the team, Major Malachowski served as an F-15E Instructor Pilot and Flight Commander with the 494th Fighter Squadron, Royal Air Force Lakenheath, England. Sh has logged more than 1,300 hours as an Air Force pilot, with more than 1,000 hours in the F-15E.
Major Malachowski calls Las Vegas, Nevada home. She is married to Maj. Paul Malachowski of Buffalo, N.Y.
1996 Bachelor of Science, Business Management, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colo.
2002 Squadron Officers School, Maxwell AFB, Ala., distinguished graduate
Rating: Senior Pilot
Flight Hours: More than 1,300 hours
Aircraft flown: T-37, T-38, AT-38, F-15E, F-16C/D
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Air Force Achievement Medal with two oak leaf clusters
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant May 29, 1996
First Lieutenant May 29, 1998
Captain May 29, 2000
Major April 1, 2006
1. December 1996-March 1998, Student, Undergraduate Pilot Training Class 98-03, Columbus Air Force Base, Miss.
2. March 1998-January 1999, Student, F-15E Formal Training Unit, 333rd Fighter Squadron, Seymour Johnson AFB, N.C.
3. January 1999-October 2000, F-15E pilot, Ground Training Officer, Standardization and Evaluation Liaisons Officer, 492nd Fighter Squadron, RAF Lakenheath, England
4. October 2000-January 2003, F-15E Instructor Pilot, Chief of Life Support, Assistant Chief of Scheduling, Weapons Flight Electronic Combat Pilot, Functional Check Flight Pilot, Supervisor of Flying, 336th Fighter Squadron, Seymour Johnson AFB, N.C.
5. January 2003-January 2004, Army Liaison Officer, Chief of Standardization and Evaluation, Deputy Director of Main Air Support Operations Center, ASOC Fighter Duty Officer, 604th Air Support Operations Squadron, Camp Red Cloud, South Korea.
6. January 2004-March 2004, Student, F-15E TX-2, Class 04-BTE2, 333rd Fighter Squadron, Seymour Johnson AFB, N.C.
7. March 2004-July 2005, F-15E Instructor Pilot, C-Flight Commander, Supervisor of Flying, 494th Fighter Squadron, Royal Air Force Lakenheath, England
8. August 2005-October 2005, Student, F-16C/D TX-2, Class 05-ATC, 61st Fighter Squadron, Luke Air Force Base, Ariz.
(Current as of April 2006)
Blue Angels Air Show in NYC 2006
After opening look for a bar under the header listing Photos and index. Click on 2007.
I will guarantee you that it will be hard to view the entire index listed in less than 4 hours. Many video links also
Absolutely amazing site.
Look for the Army Strong Link. (U.S. Army Ad Campaign.)
Very powerful video.
Enjoy the photos and the videos.
You may want to bookmark the site. I did.
Find out who won Miss Arkansas October, 2006. Just amazing.
Second Lieutenant Kelly George was selected as Miss Arkansas USA during the state pageant Oct. 28 held on the campus of the University of Central Arkansas. Lieutenant George is a resident of Sherwood, Ark., and is the deputy chief of Public Affairs for the 314th Airlift Wing at Little Rock Air Force Base, Ark. (Courtesy photo/Rhonda Garrett Gilliam)
Hope you think a woman in the USAF can be smart and beautiful while serving her country.
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?