I think that for most of it, basic knowledge of Powershell is enough, although I don't have the detailed knowledge of the cmdlets you need,
Regedit is such a simple GUI-tool, that it only needs basic knowledge to use. But that's just the tool. You must have detailed knowledge of the contents you need to change, but that's quite something else.
Why not hire somebody to do make it for you?
Can anyone please suggest a simple way to automate doing some various basic config in Windows 7 & 10 like:
- set power plan in Power Options (control panel) to High Performance
- set Communications in Sound CP to "Do Nothing"
- set Visual Effects in Performance Options under System to "adjust for best performance"
- set the Time Zone under Date & time
- disable Enhance Pointer Precision under Mouse in Control Panel
- set all three sliders in Keyboard in CPanel to Short/Fast/Fast
- set certain services to Automatic like the SSDP Discovery
- change various new settings in the Windows 10 Settings like disabling Notifications, Game Bar and Focus Assist
Those are examples of some of the CPanel/Settings i need to do on basically every computer i install/reinstall so i would really love a way to "one click" the whole process.
I have tried googling the various related topics but in the vast majority of cases the methods i saw were very complicated and way beyond my knowledge.
I am hoping there is some simplistic GUI tool that can make a batch/script or something similar that doesnt require an advanced knowledge of Powershell or Regedit.
Thank you for reading and helping out.