Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
* Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
* An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
* If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
* Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
* Click the Scanning Control tab.
* Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
* Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
* Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
* On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
* On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
* Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
* After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
* Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
* A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
* If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
A Google search shows:
Allinone-scanner.com is so called online scanner of so called antivirus ?Antivirus 2009?.
McAfee SiteAdvisor shows a green link, so it should be safe:
I keep getting this warning that my computer is infected, click here etc which then goes to an www.AntiVirus2009 site on IE.It now goes to On Line Scan which is the same as Antivirus 2009. I use Firefox. After a scan with AntiVir it comes up with
Tr Down loader.Gen
It then morphed to this or added it I should say
It then morphed again today to
I went to Major Geeks and they said to use the Avenger with "XYZ"\peripherals.
I ran Malware Bytes and I still have it. One forum said to look for av2009.exe but it is no where to be found. It keeps popping up and then opening IE going to www.onlinescan.com
I have Windows XP SP2 on a dell computer.
What can I do with this morphing Trojan?