General discussion

Anti-Spam software question

Because I belong to a number of mailing lists, I have OE 6 sort my e-mail by the To field. However, the anti-span programs I've tried put the mail in the box unsorted and in the order in which it came from the ISP's server. Does anypone know if Mail Frontier Desktop 4, or the anti-spam program that comes with Zone
Alarm Security Suite 5.5 permits sorting? If not, what programs do?

Many thanks.

Matt Clark

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Anti-Spam software question
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Anti-Spam software question
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Sorting is the email client's work.

But to share what I use... Popfile.

Some may be put off that it has to learn and you get to learn about it, but I'm very pleased with it and the price.

It's what I use.

Bob

- Collapse -
Anti-Spam question

Bob,

Thanks. I'll try it.

Matt

CNET Forums

Forum Info