Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Another Foley thread

by duckman / October 4, 2006 9:48 PM PDT
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Another Foley thread
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Another Foley thread
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
You're not saying....
by EdH / October 4, 2006 9:55 PM PDT
In reply to: Another Foley thread

that this is part of a Democrat Dirty Tricks scheme, are you?

Collapse -
I don't know,
by duckman / October 4, 2006 9:59 PM PDT
In reply to: You're not saying....

AND NOBODY ELSE DOES YET EITHER. Yet the media frenzy continues.

Collapse -
I think we need someone like
by gearup / October 4, 2006 10:32 PM PDT
In reply to: I don't know,

Ken Starr to look into this whole mess. He is relentless and thorough and will get to the truth even if it takes 50 million $$$$$'s!

Collapse -
Clinton could have 49.5 million
by duckman / October 5, 2006 12:45 AM PDT

if he would have told the TRUTH on the first day. Bbut we know that the truth is a stranger to him

Collapse -
How about frixing Foley up with Cindy Sheehan????
by gearup / October 5, 2006 2:33 AM PDT

Would be cheaper and might shut them both up...for 30 seconds!

Collapse -
Who knew what and when ?
by duckman / October 5, 2006 12:19 AM PDT
Collapse -
What is interesting here ...
by Evie / October 5, 2006 12:36 AM PDT

... is that by all accounts, these were PRIVATE exchanges between Foley and EX-pages.

This behavior was disgusting for any man of Foley's age, elected official or not, and he did the right thing resigning. Anyone who knew about these disgusting IM's that didn't scream for his resignation should be shot on sight! These are truly disgusting!!!

MAF54: What you gonna wear?

XXXXX: Well, my peach boxers, like you told me to. I was hoping that we could do something really special but I see that's not gonna happen, I guess.

MAF54: I was definitely gonna (slang for intercourse.)

XXXXX: Really?

MAF54: Right in my office. I was gonna masturbate too.

XXXXX: Really?

MAF54: I was looking forward to it.

XXXXX: Yeah, I been thinking about a lot times we had together. We had some really good times.

MAF54: Uh-huh, that summer when I used to (vulgarity for intercourse) you out in that south DC apartment.

XXXXX: Right, right. Remember that one, when I wore a white thong. I think it was like the summer of '03 over in the apartment -

MAF54: Uh-huh.

MAF54: I want you to do me a favor, all right?

XXXXX: What's that?

MAF54: I want you to, I want to you - first of all, I want you to think about sex.

XXXXX: Yes.

MAF54: And I want you to think long and hard. I want you to tell me about a sex thing you did, that I don't know about.

XXXXX: Oh, let me see.

MAF54: Like when you (performed oral sex) or something, but it was a time that I wasn't there for it.

XXXXX: Oh, so you don't want to talk about any of our stuff, you want me to talk about something that you don't know about?

MAF54: Right, a sex thing you did with some person, either a woman or some guy or something. And - cause I want to - cause I'd like to think about you in that little thong that I used to (vulgarity for intercourse) you.

(Prompted by MAF54, XXXXXXXXXXX graphically describes him first and most recent sexual encounters with his gay lover. MAF54 asks if XXXXXXXXXXX's lover is willing to do a ''threesome,'' and XXXXXXXXXXX says he has never expressed such an interest. But XXXXXXXXXXX says another boy, ''Theo,'' who is 15 years old, might be interested. There is no such person.)

MAF54: He's only 15?

XXXXX: Yeah, he's only 15, that's it.

MAF54: You sure?

XXXXX: Uh-huh, I know how old he is.

(MAF54 asks what specific sex acts XXXXXXXXXXX thinks Theo would be willing to perform and if Theo will watch him while the two of them have sex.)

MAF54: Why don't you try to set it up?

XXXXX: Yes, I will.

MAF54: Now you - you're just telling me that, aren't you?

XXXXX: Uh-uh. I'm serious.

MAF54: You are? You think he's going to like this (slang for *****)?

XXXXX: Yeah, I believe he would.

MAF54: Yeah?

XXXXX: Yeah ...

MAF54: What you gonna say to him?

(XXXXXXXXXXX and MAF54 discuss which details of their relationship will be shared with Theo.)

XXXXX: I'm gonna tell him that I used to go with you when I was 16.

MAF54: Right.

XXXXX: Yeah, and that, you know, we've been lovers, we were lovers then, and we been, you know, I've been with you and -

MAF54: You may not want to tell him that, that age thing.

(MAF54 asks where Theo goes to school.)

XXXXX: I think it's Saint Vincents, something like that.

MAF54: Saint Vincents? A Catholic school!

XXXXX: Huh? Yes.

MAF54: Jesus, a Catholic -

XXXXX: A Catholic school boy, right?

MAF54: Did I win the Lotto?

XXXXX: Yes.

Devil

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Was that during Ramadan?
by JP Bill / October 5, 2006 12:39 AM PDT
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Your point?
by Evie / October 5, 2006 12:50 AM PDT
Collapse -
Point
by JP Bill / October 5, 2006 12:53 AM PDT
In reply to: (NT) Your point?

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!