Question

Android Vs Windows Vs iPhone

I need to choose one right now - Can someone tell me quickly which is good for what and what would you do if you were in my shoes?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Android Vs Windows Vs iPhone
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Android Vs Windows Vs iPhone
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
One of them was struck from my list.
- Collapse -
Droid vs IPhone

Don't know much about the Windows phone, but if it comes down to Droid vs iPhone, it depends on what you will be doing with it.
I have a iPad so went with the iPhone. I got tired of seeing the error "Needs Flash" which Apple won't put on their stuff, so when it came time for a new phone I went with a Motorola Droid RAZR and like it much better.
Maybe the best thing would be to go to a place that has all three and see which one feels better to you and has the features you want.

CNET Forums