I keep coming back to the Moto G which looks to be in it's 6th generation and is other found for 200USD.
I carry the 5th gen and if I broke or lost it, I'd pop for the new one.
Hi. I am struggling to decide on a good value Android phone under £250. I am leaning towards the refurbished/used route as I believe there is much better value there, as you are getting better specifications for a lower price. Currently I have found a few phones that I like the look of:
- Google Pixel XL refurbished for £229
- Huawei P10 Plus refurbished for £249
- New Nokia 8 or Moto Z2 Force for £219 (I believe this is a Black Friday sale so I would have to act fast)
- Refurbished LG G6 or S7 Edge for £225
- New Honor Play for £249
- Refurbished iPhone 7 for £239 (Not the biggest fan of iOS though)
- There's also a few used Galaxy S8s & Sony XZ2s on eBay for around £250-300 but most of them are covered in scratches.
What do you guys recommend? Or if you have any other suggestions please let me know.