Speakeasy forum

General discussion

And New Islamic Blackmail

MOSCOW ? Attackers wearing homicide-bomb belts seized a Russian school in a region bordering Chechnya on Wednesday, taking hostage about 400 people ? half of them children ? and threatening to blow up the building. Eight people were killed, a Russian news agency reported...

The latest violence also appears to be timed around last Sunday's presidential elections in Chechnya, a Kremlin-backed move aimed at undermining support for the insurgents by establishing a modicum of civil order in the war-shattered republic. The previous Chechen president, Akhmad Kadyrov, was killed along with more than 20 others in a bombing on May 9...

More...

It's one thing to kidnap adult hostages with a threat to behead them but to take a whole school of children really shows the extent to which the muslim extremists are willing to stoop to achieve their agenda. Is America prepared for these tactics? Which candidate is more likely to appease them? This is a real threat that's headed our way. This is an issue I think everyone should really think about before they choose a candidate this election cycle. What do you think?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: And New Islamic Blackmail
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: And New Islamic Blackmail
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
because you ask my opinion I state the obvious

In reply to: And New Islamic Blackmail

"Which candidate is more likely to appease them?"

Of course, neither candidate. But relative on their hate meter, GW ranks above any other American in the wide world.

We liberals will not duck the fact that the first attempt to take out the World Trade center (which of the two towers??) occured under the Clinton watch.

By logical extension, then (humor follows) we should not re-elect Clinton to appease terrorists.

Frankly, in seriousness, it is certain that we will be hit again no matter which man takes the helm. But logic also suggests that the likelihood of a successful catastrophic attack is seismically linked to who gets to palm the bible in public next January.

Me, the Great Mento (grin) predicts the pundits have a talking point: we are liable to see our Madrid Train Station murde rampage very shortly before the Nov. election. And the carnage or disruption will be immense as those insane zealots can accomplish. And oh so easy it will be for 'em! Why, I myself could find enough white skinned kooks and marginalized non-arabic trash willing to do these dastardly deeds. Evil walks among us. Many prospects no doubt scan this forum! (bad humor follows, beware)

My proposed contribution to Vaterl...oops, I mean Homeland Security (mischievous grin) is that we plant a post on this forum "SpeakEasy", alleging a call for Richard Reed-looking (non arab looking) "mohamedean patriots" to enlist in "our" (us liberals') secret campaign to destablize moral america.

Now please, no one kick me for being an imp. It is my calling. Not a higher calling, it's just what I do, and it is more socially acceptable my haters will admit, than dealing drugs at the elementary schools.

OK who should bait the Terorist Trap and become an underground hero to this group? NOT I. I am too much the coward! Them terrorists are mean and have long sharp knives to stick into jokesters and unpatriotic floppadoodlers. PS: put the other "F" word in place of "flop" and you get one of my favorite self-coined neologisms: to describe useless antics of much show and style, but little substance. That's me. And thats the clarion call of the present, in-session historical convention. Floppadoodle but not flop, the other F word that dare not speak its name.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Are you and Chorus-Line related?

In reply to: because you ask my opinion I state the obvious

Collapse -
Re: i venture to say in the same way that .....

In reply to: (NT) Are you and Chorus-Line related?

M ickey mouse and
P olyanna and
D onald duck are?

Collapse -
I must be dense this evening, Jonah...

In reply to: Re: i venture to say in the same way that .....

I must be dense this evening, I'm still trying to figure out "Vaterl...oops, I mean Homeland Security". The obvious political polical other-language "nasty" begins with the letter "H".

Collapse -
Not related but...

In reply to: (NT) Are you and Chorus-Line related?

but your suspicion is complimentary MORE THAN SATISFactory. Wink

I am glad to have netsky joined this forum. I believe his contribution will offer another flavor that will liven up the regularly "extra NICE peeple @ SE."

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Somehow, that doesn't surprise me.

In reply to: Not related but...

Collapse -
Likewise,

In reply to: (NT) Somehow, that doesn't surprise me.

expecting the trail to follow through after you...Wink

Collapse -
Would that trail happen to be..........

In reply to: Likewise,

Snail Trails??????
Glenda

Collapse -
LOL, you're really something else, Glenda. LOL

In reply to: Would that trail happen to be..........

No offense but lately you have given me a lot of chuckles with what you post.

I have a feeling your 'hint' is lost on CL. I bet you dollars to donuts she has NO idea what the heck your post is suppose to mean.

You know what they say about assuming.Happy

Collapse -
Re: LOL, you're really something else, Glenda. LOL

In reply to: LOL, you're really something else, Glenda. LOL

Just keep giggling Rosalie, It's about the best thing you doHappy
Glenda

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GRAMMYS 2019

Here's Everything to Know About the 2019 Grammys

Find out how to watch the Grammy Awards if you don't have cable and more.