char :3
error :member not found
code Shocked

thanks in advance

efi

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: An error occured in the script on this page
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: An error occured in the script on this page
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: error in script

Let's assume you use Internet Explorer when this message appears. Then you go into Tools>Options>Advanced and turn off error messages and error detection in scripts for Internet Explorer (two different checkboxes, in IE9 at least). And if it isn't Internet Explorer, you'll find a checkbox for other programs also.

If that doesn't help, then tell what it is and what page.

Kees

- Collapse -
no

no sir , i am not using internet explorer.

- Collapse -
Re: not Internet Explorer

"And if it isn't Internet Explorer, you'll find a checkbox for other programs also.If that doesn't help, then tell what [program] it is and what 'this page' is.

Telling what it is NOT, doesn't help.

Kees

- Collapse -
Answer
If you don't want ...

to tell us anything to assist (such as the name of "program that i am using", what you are doing when you get the message, Operating System, etc. ) then all we can tell you is to just go ahead and ignore it because it is a programmer's error and unless you wrote the program or have access to the code there isn't much you can do about it other than contact the author.

- Collapse -
svg view

thanks for all the kind offers , the fix was missing SVG VIEW

efi

CNET Forums