Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Amreicans supporting America

I didn't get to see all of McCain's or Giuliani's speech last night, but what I did see made me proud. I'll look for reruns or find transcripts.

Then I'll laugh at the "Save the Stinkbugs!" / "Legalize Marriage Between Three Men, Four Women, And A Goat!" etc leftist protestors, lol.

DE

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Amreicans supporting America
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Amreicans supporting America
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Amreicans supporting America

In reply to: Amreicans supporting America

Hi, DE.

Rudi looked decidely uncomfortable saying "you're with us or you're against us!"

-- Dave K, Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email semods4@yahoo.com

The opinions expressed above are my own,
and do not necessarily reflect those of CNET!

Collapse -
Re: Amreicans supporting America

In reply to: Re: Amreicans supporting America

He looked very comfy when saying that Edwards wanted "Two Americas" so Kerry could vote "for" in one and "against" in the other, and it got a big laugh.

That boy Kerry needs two continents on two worlds to flipflop, lol.

That new Swift Boat ad is devastating. Kerry, damned by his own words from his own flipflopping mouth....

DE

Collapse -
Both McCain and Guilianni

were great speakers. McCain for dissing Moore without saying his name, and Guilianni for letting any of the 'on the fence' voters out there know what Kerry is really about.

Dan commented that he thought it McCain was a sad figure and that Guilianni was a whiner......but I didn't hear anything but cheers for both of them, even in the after the show interviews that went on from both the Dems and the Reps who were being interviewed. The Dem interviewee (can't recall his name now as I type) didn't have much to say in the negative at all, other than to try to hype up Kerry a little bit and even that wasn't very effective.

The biggest problem I can see for the Reps right now is trying to swing a black vote, but that's been historically hard for the Republican party anyhow throughout the years.

Another thing that was brought out is that some major Latino speakers weren't going to be on during prime time and that's a shame for whoever did the speaker scheduling. I'm hoping they realize it and still have time to switch that around quickly.

I haven't seen the new Kerry ad by the SwiftBoat people....do you have a link to it?

TONI

Collapse -
Re: Both McCain and Guilianni

In reply to: Both McCain and Guilianni

They paraded a bunch of the republican's showcase delegates onstage in the afternoon before the bulk of the delegates arrived early in the evening.

Dan

Collapse -
So what?

In reply to: Re: Both McCain and Guilianni

the same thing occurred at the DNC in Boston....I've been to music concerts ahead of time and have seen the performers milling around getting their markers on stage down pat, talking with crew members, shaking hands and signing autographs. It's called showmanship and PR and is good for the pre-press/media coverage.

TONI

Collapse -
Re: So what?

In reply to: So what?

I mentioned the lack of minority appearances at the podium and I told you when they happened.

That's all.

Dan

Collapse -
You mentioned nothing of the sort, Dan

In reply to: Re: So what?

Here's what you said>>>They paraded a bunch of the republican's showcase delegates onstage in the afternoon before the bulk of the delegates arrived early in the evening.>>>>

This sounded to me like you were complaining that some of the more popular delegates had showed up early and that they were being shown off, and I couldn't see anything wrong with that.

You never mentioned minorities or anything even remotely close to that.

TONI

Collapse -
Re: You mentioned nothing of the sort, Dan

In reply to: You mentioned nothing of the sort, Dan

I'm sorry, I thought the meaning was clear. The people in question were minorities, people in wheelchairs, etc.

Dan

Collapse -

In reply to: Re: Both McCain and Guilianni

Boo Time for Kerry Kids

You could see by the looks on their faces that what happened was unexpected.

When Alexandra and Vanessa, the daughters of Democrat presidential nominee John Kerry, appeared on stage during the MTV Billboard Awards, the crowd started to boo and wouldn't stop.

The two girls launched into the usual "Choose or Lose" blather, but the boos continued. Vanessa looked irritated, and Alexandra appeared shell-shocked.

Then the Bush twins, Jenna and Barbara, arrived via satellite. They had a similar message, but the audience was quieter, although some scattered booing did occur.

The Kerry pair talked again, and the boos grew louder. When they asked for a vote for their father, the jeers almost drowned them out. Some cheers could be heard, but the boos won the night.

The Left Coast Report suspects that the DNC will reconsider its youth get-out-the-vote drive and return to pursuing votes of illegal aliens, felons and dead people.
Collapse -

In reply to: Both McCain and Guilianni

Giuliani and McCain both are high octane speakers, wish I'd heard all of both of their speeches.

I can understand why those who don't want a real American for President would try to tarnish their honor. Not agree by any means, but understand. Nobody likes to lose and we're dealing with losers. Watch this thing come completely undone for The Two Johns in the next few weeks, lol.

I'd like to see Republicans get more minority votes too, and I believe that's coming. Maybe not all in this election, but we think long term. Sooner or later people will tire of being called "Uncle Toms" whenever they don't follow the orders of those who consider themselves to be their owners. Then, they'll be free.

I don't know the speaking schedule, I just watch what's on as it airs.

Don't have a for-sure link to the new Swift Boat ad either, but this is probably it:

http://www.swiftvets.com/

Click on the "Click to see 'Medals'" link for a wmv movie. I haven't seen it, I'm on a Linux box right now and don't have anything installed to see wmv movies.

Collapse -
Few besides you thought so

Matter of fact MOST in both parties (including Ron Reagan Jr.) thought otherwise.

Have you seen Tom Daschle and Bush in Daschle's new TV Ads? Yep, same Liberal Daschle who left the DNC convention as soon as possible in an attempt to avoid Kerry Kontamination. Thune is looking too good to the voters.

Collapse -
Re: Amreicans supporting America ??

In reply to: Amreicans supporting America

I'm a McCain fan. Also, his loyalty is admirable after what his party did to him.

Giuliani certainly did a Herculean job re: 9/11, and merits all of the praise he receives.

However, when I look at him I still see a man who took his mistress into Gracie Mansion., fired his estranged wife from being First Lady, et cetera, et cetera.

Give him credit due for his leadership in time of crisis, but don't include him as a champion of "values".

Or, do Americans hold that adultery is a lesser violation of values than lying?

Angeline

Collapse -
I think

In reply to: Re: Amreicans supporting America ??

from the beginning of man's time almost that people have accepted that men will cheat on their wives...and only recently accepted that women will also cheat on their husbands. It had become so commonplace that it's a 'forgiveable' sin by most people throughout the world, and it's only because of STD's that it's become even a little bit less acceptable, just as beating your wife with the 'rule of thumb' has become something that society doesn't tolerate as much as it used to.

Lying to your wife/husband I guess is one thing, and lying to the people who elected you into office is another. Not saying that acceptance is right or wrong...just the attitudes about it are very polarized. People don't equate lying to a spouse as something that will deter you from being capable of running a country....never mind that it renders you incapable of keeping a commitment you made to a PERSON rather than a COUNTRY....it just doesn't compare in most people's minds for some reason.

TONI

Collapse -
Re: I think

In reply to: I think

I understand your points, Toni, and the merit in them.

But, IMO, it seems those judgments were and are being made based on which person is doing the lying or adultery, and who should be "forgiven".

I hold that lying to a spouse and/or committing adultery are best kept between the spouses, and it is their decision as to how to react.

As "real American values" are being so loudly trumpeted, I am selfish enough to examine who claims that the other side lacks them.

Angeline

Collapse -
I totally agree

In reply to: Re: I think

>>>I hold that lying to a spouse and/or committing adultery are best kept between the spouses, and it is their decision as to how to react.>>>

But there are many who believe that if a person in authority can't hold true to one commitment made, then that person can't be trusted to hold true to other commitments/promises made to constituents.

I don't believe that stupidity in a bedroom somewhere lessens their ability to think rationally in all the other areas that are important to a country as a whole. Personal lives are personal lives and should be kept in that area........what you do in a political spotlight is up for grabs.

TONI

Collapse -
Are you 'selfish enough' ...

As "real American values" are being so loudly trumpeted, I am selfish enough to examine who claims that the other side lacks them.

to question the claims of the side that derailed a man's political aspirations based on sealed divorce records? That was Democrats.

to question the claims of the side that points to three or four ex members of the Bush campaign and screams "cooridination" and blames Bush for the Swift Boat 527 yet thinks that their own DOCUMENTED connections by in excess of 23 persons (most of whom are STILL working for the Kerry campaign or the DNC) with 5 separate but coordinated 527s are perfectly all right? That was Democrats.

To question a man who by his own words has LIED to Congress and has been forced to admit several claims of the Swift Boat group and who attacks Bush rather than even attempting to respond to his former collegues of his former Naval Unit? This is Kerry AND the Democrats.

to question a man who claims Bush lied about Iraq but is strangely silent when confronted with taped interviews of himself saying the same things BEFORE Bush said them? A man who didn't question action against Iraq (and indeed ADVOCATED IT as being necessary) until AFTER he observed Dean pulling away from him in the primaries?

Collapse -
Re: Are you 'selfish enough' ...

In reply to: Are you 'selfish enough' ...

If a couple opts to have their divorce records sealed, that is their business.

I do not accept the claims of those 23, or more. Of course, they could have cared less about the citizens of Massachusetts who kept re-electing the same senator, so chose to keep quiet until now.

I agree with McCain that the charges of unearned medals casts doubt on all who received them.

I do not condemn a man for changing his mind. Events change, and opinion can change with them. The senior Bush, whom I greatly admired, was man enough to admit that new taxes were necessary at the time. (And paid dearly for it as he had a slew of opponents in the primaries- against a sitting President, yet!) I see a difference in being resolute vs being unwilling to admit you made a mistake.

The Republican Party is not the one I knew for years. Did you know that it was they who first brought up civil rights and environmental issues?

No candidate has ever been a saint. Important issues facing us should be the focus. With the smear campaigns I wonder if the best man will ever choose to run, or be like Sec. Powell who did not want to expose his wife and family to it.

Angeline

Collapse -
Re: Are you 'selfish enough' ...

In reply to: Re: Are you 'selfish enough' ...

Hi Angeline,

When it comes to spreading rumors, this whole "McCain smear" is one of the biggest out there. Maybe that's why he remains loyal to the party (or his principles) despite what the "party" did to him. The so-called push-polls about the illegitimate child were NEVER backed up with any evidence. McCain was defeated soundly in SC, I don't believe that enough voters could have been swayed by a push poll of that nature and yet not ONE of the calls were recorded or not ONE of the phone records were traced back to identify the source. To this day, a member of McCain's campaign admits to We had no idea who made the phone calls, who paid for them, or how many calls were made. The email from Bob Jones guy is one man that identifies as a Bush supporter. That was exposed and doubtful had any influence on the electorate. IAC, it is not like Bush stood by on stage while this man made these accusations, clapped and said the man was expressing the Heart and Soul of America or anything like that.

The Swift Vets have EVERY right to speak out as they wish. And they have made it very clear that many don't even like Bush, they are calling Kerry on HIS record and what they perceive as re-inflicting old wounds by repeating lies about them. They have every right to speak up. I was dismayed to see Geraldine Ferraro, a classy lady IMO, literally say that they should "sit down and shut up" on TV the other day. Here is what the SVFT group is seeking. Kerry should come out with ONE statement/conference/whatever IN HIS OWN VOICE and address this. He is the one that made this an issue. Sorry, but he threw away those medals and now he wants to play the hero. There are many that were there that don't see him as such, and their stories are as meaningful to me as the opinions of Wesley Clark's band of retired generals or the few that support him. Did he serve honorably? I'm sure he did. Did he also use three purple hearts for injuries not requiring time off duty to return home very quickly? Yes, and if he wants to puff his chest as the war hero, there's nothing that says that my considering his PH's less heroic than, say, Bob Dole's, tarnishes anyone else's medals or honor. I've learned more than I care to now about that war and his (IMO and shared by many others) DIShonorable actions after the war. I cannot listen to that Senate testimony and square that with a truthful man fit to lead this country. He JOKINGLY (:() tried to laugh it off as youthful poor choice of words on MTP some months ago. Sorry, that's not good enough for ME, and I expect that I have absolutely NO right to tell ANY Vietnam vet whether or not that should be good enough for them or to tell them to shut up.

Bush himself has NEVER questioned Kerry's record. Of course when he DOES try to get Kerry to run on his Senate record he is called for negative campaigning. Kerry OTOH has questioned Bush's service and the AWOL charge. He stands by (well, since he rarely shows up it is doubtful he is present when Kennedy spews his venom in the Senate) while his chief promoter calls Bush a liar and makes outrageous claims. Michael Moore sat next to Jimmy Carter at the DNC convention, Al "He Betrayed Us (add frothing voice) and Digital Brownshirts" Gore, Al "too many to quote" Sharpton, Howard "Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh & too many to quote" Dean and a whole host of others were given prominent speaking roles at the Convention.

The hypocrisy is sickening.

Evie Happy

Collapse -

Ah, Angeline, happy to see you changed your attitude a little after saying (talking about Guilianni):

"However, when I look at him I still see a man who took his mistress into Gracie Mansion., fired his estranged wife from being First Lady, et cetera, et cetera.

Give him credit due for his leadership in time of crisis, but don't include him as a champion of "values".

Or, do Americans hold that adultery is a lesser violation of values than lying?"

then saying in this followup post:

"I hold that lying to a spouse and/or committing adultery are best kept between the spouses, and it is their decision as to how to react."

I was an admirer of FDR, Ike, and JFK that many have written committed adultery. Clinton, I liked somewhat, it is just unfortunate his came out while in office and his lying. I also still admire Guilianni and believe like you, "...lying to a spouse and/or committing adultery are best kept between the spouses, and it is their decision as to how to react."

JR

Collapse -

In reply to: I think

Hi, Toni.

But Bush is a bigger (more frequent) liar than Clinton, and on more important issues. We'll leave the WMD out of it (though O'Neill's book makes it clear he at least heard what he wanted). "Uniter, not a divider," "govern in a bipartisan fashion," "compassionate conservative," "$15 billion to fight AIDS in Africa" -- frankly, those are a lot more important in the real world than whether or not Bill had sex with that woman. Kerry isn't my favorite (or even preferred) candidate -- his main attributes are that he's not George W. Bush, and he's not beholden to the "Christian Right." The country literally might not recover from four more years of Bushcroft and co -- personal freedoms are more at risk now than any time since the HUAC McCarthy era, and decades of of social progress are severely threatened, as Bush's economic policies weaken the country and help the divide between rich and poor grow ever wider. If not countered, those trends are catastrophic, and getting Bush out of office is the only visible counter. So when Del says one should talk about Kerry's positive attributes, my response is that Bush is the worst President since Buchanan, whose indecisiveness led to the Civil War. It would be almost impossible to do worse!

Collapse -

I disagree that our freedoms are under attack, that Bush is indecisive (re Buchanon), and that Bush is beholdened to the religious right.

Bush has his own principals, and he stands by them no matter what anybody thinks about them -- especially other countries, whereas Kerry is more concerned about what other countries think. That makes me feel uneasy about Kerry.

Also, Bushes policies help raise all boats, and he does it without taxing us to death in order to reapportion it as 'the government' sees fit.

Collapse -

Hi, Dragon.

Sorry, but I think it's very important for us to consider what other nations think. We have to be good citizens of the world, not "loners" and "cowboys." Bush is presiding over a neo-isolationism worse than what Pat Buchanan used to preach. Worse, because he's not merely witdrawing from the world, he's alienating it by his swagger and "Bush doctrine" of preemptive war, which is contrary to the foreign policy of every President since Monroe, with one exception -- James K. Polk, who was elected on "54-40 or fight" and invaded Mexico.

Collapse -
Utter BS Dave...

There is a viable coalition in Iraq.

You and Kerry are simply upset that it dosn't include the French and Germans.

How about explaining how Kerry has been UNABLE to get any milage on obtaining German or French support if elected. He can't although he has tried.

How about explaining how the French are happy with the UN involvement in Iraq and are even trying to take credit for it?

You need to get out from under that rock and see what is really going on before you try to discuss isolationism. Haven't you noticed yet that Kerry's "solutions" are already actively going on under Bush?

Collapse -
Re: Utter BS Dave...

In reply to: Utter BS Dave...

There is a viable coalition in Iraq.

And some of them sent armies. Happy

Seriously, it cannot hold a candle to the coalition built by the senior President Bush.

I support the war and its mission. But I wish the President had not been so liaise-faire in saying we would go it alone, read "we don't need you".

Angeline
Collapse -

In reply to: Re: Utter BS Dave...

Angeline,

EVERYONE including Bush would have preferred even more support but since events have shown that France and Germany were conducting business with Saddam it was a foregone conclusion that they wouldn't be coming onboard.

One cannot wait forever and 12 years had already passed and EVER foreign leader was still thinking and stating that they believed Saddam had the WMD but they wanted to "give him more time". With it being public knowledge that Saddam was SUPPORTING terrorism by providing funds to the families of suicide bombers it was no stretch to envision his providing them with weapons too. The world had already been warned PRIOR to our going into Afghanistan that Bush had stated clearly that terrorists were not safe nor were the countries who chose to offer them support or safe harbor.

Collapse -

In reply to: Re: Utter BS Dave...

I am quite aware of the history re: Sadam and Iraq.

After the invasion of Kuwait it did not take long to build that coalition. We had time to prepare the troops in the desert before going in. Though we and he didn't like it, resident Bush was committed to an exit strategy- leave when Kuwait was free. Like it or not, political issues were there as they are in all wars.

I do not know who was responsible before this one to make the case that the threat of WMDs and terrorism were as much of a valid reason as the Kuwait invasion. Sec. Powell was the most experienced person in the administration. I was amazed at how little we saw of him, and I had a queasy feeling he was being handcuffed. (We had seen a lot of Cheney before the Gulf War.) Just my impression, no facts.

France had refused us overfly when we bombed Libya. IMO, they, and others, would have signed on had they been promised a part (based on their participation) of the Iraq rebuilding pie. (I agree that that those who refused should not have come whining later.)

Reminds me of Korea. There were over 30 countries as allies in that "police action". Where did everybody go? Happy

Angeline

Collapse -
Coalition?

In reply to: Utter BS Dave...

Let's see...there's us, a medium sized bunch from GB...ummmm...oh, yeah, Portugal...

Oh, but we're getting tons of financial support from...hmmm...US taxpayers.

That's about it. The rest are pretty token levels of support.

Dan

Collapse -
Also, his loyalty is admirable after what his party did

In reply to: Re: Amreicans supporting America ??

You of course mean the "smears" and other "dirty tactics" perfected by the DNC.

Edwards, Dean, and the rest of the Democratic candidates are pretty "loyal" to Kerry after what his party did to them too if one wants to go down that road Angeline.

Collapse -
Re: Also, his loyalty is admirable after what his party did

In reply to: Also, his loyalty is admirable after what his party did

If you can show me where the Democrats spread rumors and innuendos Re: Edwards or Dean being against veterans, cheats, liars, and the fathers of illegitimate black babies, had chikldren out of wedlock as accused by the head of Bob Jones University (to name a few prior to the SC 2000 primary after McCain won NH), then I won't go down this road any more.

Angeline

Collapse -
Re: Also, his loyalty is admirable after what his party did

In reply to: Re: Also, his loyalty is admirable after what his party did

Although EXACT accusations may differ here are just a few indications of calling each other liars, racists, back stabbers, infantile, etc.. This is a road well traveled.

Kerry regarding Edwards - "When I came back from Vietnam in 1969, I don't know if John Edwards was out of diapers then. Well, I'm sure he was out of diapers".
( July 2, 2004, Friday "THE 2004 CAMPAIGN: THE NO.2 SPOT; Will It Be a Match Made in a Political Foxhole? A Cradle Robbing? A Twin?")

"Dean Supported War Resolution. ? Until recently, Dean has been able to pull the wool over the eyes of voters in New Hampshire, Iowa and across the nation on his position on the war. The facts are now clear: Dean supported giving the President the authority to go to war. Only when he determined it to be politically advantageous, did he take an anti-war stance." ?John Kerry campaign "media alert," Dec. 12, the day before Saddam Hussein was captured

"Governor Dean and some other people didn't even think it was great. They didn't even know that it was good to get rid of Saddam Hussein. ? I personally have said all along that saying 'no' is not a policy. And Howard Dean has only basically been saying 'no' and been angry about the war." ?John Kerry, Fox News Sunday, Dec. 14, the day after Saddam Hussein was captured

ATTACKS BY FELLOW DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES ON GOVERNOR DEAN
STARTING SEPTEMBER 1
Democrat hopefuls rip chief rival Dean; Kerry, Lieberman turn up heat on front-runner - AP, 9/1

Kerry slams Dean - Boston Globe, 9/1

Democratic White House Hopefuls Focus Attacks On Dean - The Bulletin?s Frontrunner, 9/2

Kerry launches campaign, takes aim at Bush, Dean - Seattle Times, 9/3

Kerry Changes Stance, Takes On Dean New Campaign Tactic Highlights Differences Between Candidates - Boston Globe, 9/4

Rivals rip surging Dean - on paper; Democrats blast him in debate handouts - Dallas Morning News, 9/5

Lieberman Leads Attacks On Dean In First Debate - WSJ, 9/5

Dean?s Quick Rise Makes Him Target Of His Own Party - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 9/7

Lieberman Criticizes Dean About His Remarks on Israel - NY Sun, 9/8

Taking a risk, Lieberman takes on front-running Dean - AP, 9/9

Edwards Critical of Dean Over Race Remark - AP, 9/10

Lieberman, Kerry rip Dean; Dems turn feisty in 2nd debate - Boston Globe, 9/10

Gephardt rips into Dean on health care - AP, 9/12

Presidential Candidate Congressman Gephardt Unleashed A Stinging Attack On Rival Howard Dean - FOX News, 9/12

Gephardt Attacks Dean on 2 Social Programs - NYT, 9/13

Gephardt accuses Dean of backing GOP policies - Baltimore Sun, 9/13

Gephardt criticizes Dean for past positions - Des Moines Register, 9/13

Gephardt plays hardball with front-runner Dean - Manchester Union Leader, 9/13

Gephardt Shifts Attacks to Dean - WP, 9/13

After Climbing To The Top, Dean Discovers He?s A Target Rivals Set Sights On Front-Runner - Boston Globe, 9/14

In A Shift Of Strategy, Kerry Takes On Dean - Boston Globe, 9/14

Gephardt is latest to attack Dean - Chicago Tribune, 9/14

Gephardt Aims At Dean, Linking Him To Gingrich - St. Louis Post-Dispatch, 9/14

Kerry rips Bush but adds Dean hit - AP, 9/15

Gephardt Steps Up Criticism Of Dean, Says He Agreed With ?Gingrich Republicans? - Frontrunner, 9/15

Gephardt: An Attack A Day Keeps The Doctor At Bay? - Hotline, 9/15

Dean becomes a target - Newsday, 9/15

Gephardt Uses Web Site to Criticize Dean - AP, 9/16

Gephardt: Moredeanbashing.com - Hotline, 9/16

Kerry Openly Criticizes Dean?s Stance On Tax Cuts For Middle Class Families - Frontrunner, 9/16

Still under attack, Dean goes easy on his rivals - AP, 9/17

Kerry Steps Up Attacks On Dean Over Trade - Frontrunner, 9/23

Kerry Attacks Rival Dean Over Protectionism - NYT, 9/23

Despite interest in Clark, Dean is still top target of other candidates - Philadelphia Inquirer, 9/25

Among the 10, Two Are Tested the Most; Newcomer Clark Avoids Serious Gaffes; Dean Withstands Sharper Challenges - WP, 9/26

10 Democratic rivals debate national woes, attack well-financed Dean and ignore newcomer Clark - Knight-Ridder, 9/26

Democrats spare Clark in his first debate and go after Dean - AP, 9/26

Democratic Candidates Focus Attacks On Dean In Primary Debate - Frontrunner, 9/26

Clark survives debate, as hopefuls target Dean; Candidates? attacks include a comparison to Gingrich - Dallas Morning News, 9/26

Debate Rivals Target Dean - Hartford Courant, 9/26

Debate: All Eyes On The General, All Attacks Aimed At Dean - Hotline, 9/26

Gephardt, Kerry attack Dean over prior views - Washington Times, 9/26

Dean Is Targeted by Rivals - LA Times, 9/26

Bush, Dean under attack in 10-way Democratic debate - Myrtle Beach Sun-News, 9/26

Fellow Dems Diss Dean As Sparks Fly In Debate - NY Post, 9/26

Attacking the Leader; Debate barbs aimed at front-runner Dean - NY Newsday, 9/26

Party unity? The candidates were united, in going after Howard Dean - Phila. Inquirer, 9/26

Dean Takes The Heat From Rivals - Baltimore Sun, 9/26

Clark Debut Doesn?t Change Democrats? Focus on Dean - NY Times, 9/27

Democratic rivals target Bush?and Dean - Salon.com, 9/27

Gephardt attacks Dean Medicare record - AP, 9/29

Democrats: Candidates Criticize Dean?s Record On Medicare - American HealthLine, 9/29

Gephardt Compares Dean?s Record On Medicare To Gingrich?s - Frontrunner, 9/29

Gephardt: Takes His Sparring With Dean To The Sunday Shows - Hotline, 9/29

Attacks on Dean may leave voters dizzy - St. Petersburg Times, 9/29

Dean Rivals Try To Turn His Comments On Key Issues Against Him - Frontrunner, 10/2

Kerry Attacks Dean For Bush Pact - NYT, 10/2

Rivals Target Dean?s Blunt Comments - WP, 10/2

Kerry Attacks Dean Over ?93 Nuclear Waste Accord - Frontrunner, 10/6

Kerry maintains attacks on Dean over Medicare - DMR, 10/7

Kerry: Still Hammering Away At Dean On Medicare - Hotline, 10/7

Clark, Dean Are Targeted in Debate - LA Times, 10/10

Gephardt roasts Dean on past political moves - Myrtle Beach Sun-News, 10/12

Mutual Threat Unites 2 Rivals Opposing Dean - NYT, 10/12

Gephardt and Kerry unite against Dean - IHT, 10/13

Dean Continues To Draw Fire From Rivals At Des Moines AARP Forum - Frontrunner, 10/16

Other Candidates Again Target Dean; At Iowa Seniors Forum, He Is Chided for Views on Medicare, Bush Tax Cuts - WP, 10/16

?Divers? Dedicated to Dig Dirt on Dean - AP, 10/21

Edwards raps Dean on health plan - Manchester Union Leader, 10/21

Kerry Criticizes Dean Oversight of Vermont Egg Farm - AP, 10/22

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GRAMMYS 2019

Here's Everything to Know About the 2019 Grammys

Find out how to watch the Grammy Awards if you don't have cable and more.