Speakeasy forum

General discussion

All the dirt that's fit to print... ;-)

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: All the dirt that's fit to print... ;-)
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: All the dirt that's fit to print... ;-)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Gotta hope that's sterile soil

In reply to: All the dirt that's fit to print... ;-)

or these kids parents better stock up on TP. Bugs such as e. coli and camphylobacter can bring on some GI problems and flocks of lawyers. Happy

Collapse -
The site says the dirt is potting soil.

In reply to: Gotta hope that's sterile soil

Most potting soil is sterilized in some manner to kill all fungus, bacteria, virus, that might kill the plants it is used with.

I remember one season ending practice we had in H.S. track... it had been a wet spring, and the foot ball practice field that the track surrounded was flooded due to blocked drains. We started body surfing across the end zone where the pole vaulting pit was, and ended up in a mud fight. I was picking mud out of my ears for days after.

Happy

Collapse -
Too many lawyers

In reply to: Gotta hope that's sterile soil

I remember mud pies (we ate them) and a friend's child used to roll the fruit around in the sand before eating it.

Sometimes we got sick and that's what Kaopectate was for.

Diana

Collapse -
How old were we supposed to be ....

In reply to: Too many lawyers

...... by the time we ate "a peck of dirt"?

Angeline
Speakeasy Moderator

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.