General discussion

All about Valentines Day

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: All about Valentines Day
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: All about Valentines Day
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Why is it always the Chocolates and Flowers?

Chocolates ---- aprodisiac

Flowers ---- love blooms, loves dries, then it dies.

cl

- Collapse -
Hi CL

Keep looking til you find that everblooming flower.... Happy... In the mean time... enjoy the chocolates.....

- Collapse -
hiyah MKay....

Happy Valentines Mkay...

Hubby knows I hate fresh flowers because it dies after a week --- it just seems impractical. I'd rather have silk flowers or one of those Capodamonte thing but even then--- I am not fond of them either because it collects dust. I like outdoors plants --- sage, thyme, chili peppers, tomatoes, Chinese bamboo --- I like the stuff that grows, the kind you can put an extra tender loving care everyday and when it bears fruits --- You can give a little loving back and say, "Look! For you".

And for chocolates hmmmmmmmm.... somebody's gotta watch out! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!wooof!wooof! Wink

cl

- Collapse -
Doesn't have to be that way
Flowers ---- love blooms, loves dries, then it dies.

I always give my wife a "living" basket for Valentines Day...with bulbs, ivys, and things to plant outdoors later. In not too many more years we will need a bigger yard.Happy
- Collapse -
That's nice, Steve!
- Collapse -
True...

I always give my wife a "living" basket for Valentines Day...with bulbs, ivys, and things to plant outdoors later. In not too many more years we will need a bigger yard.
Posted by: Steven Haninger

Anything given is appreciated. But Im open to my hubby of the things I would like since he usually asked anyways which is nice. Wink

Since hubby is fussy, the kind of guy that is difficult to please as far as material gifts -- he does not like my choice of clothes for him, he does not wear perfumes, he usually knows what he's getting from me. Wink

For those who may want to try something different -- it's a relaxing gift idea.

cl

- Collapse -
Re: True ....
The price is $450 per couple

Sorry, not within range of my budget by a llloooong shot!

I'll stick with the more simple things. I will fix us all a nice dinner, and everyone gets an extra hug and "I love you." I made them all cards with special thoughts inside for each.

CNET Forums

Forum Info