As of March 24, 2004 we have decided to discontinue the development project that we all know as AIDA32. Development of AIDA32 has been started years ago, and the project went first public in April 2001. AIDA32 has become the de facto standard for both home and corporate system diagnosis and network audit, winning several awards including "Freeware Product of the Year" by Support Alert newsletter in December 2002.
Last "official" version 3.93 (23rd Feb 04)
Last preview version (1st Mar 04)
- fixed: lockup on ServerWorks chipsets (Scanning PCI Bus)
- fixed: lockup on Matrox video cards (Scanning PCI Bus)
- fixed: lockup on S3 Trio/Vision video cards (Scanning PCI Bus)
- fixed: lockup on Trident video cards (Scanning PCI Bus)
- fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for Epox 8RDA/8RGA Series
- fixed: ATA & SMART devices list
plus other minor improvements
Your favorite shows are back!
Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!