Computer Help forum

General discussion

Ahh =[ Helpp

this has got to do with computers but just please bare with me and read till the end. kay so i love my boyfriend soo much we have known each other all out lives and now im broken hearted because he has left me because my friend has been saying things to him he wont tell me what shes said and when i try talking to her she dont want to know and i just really cant cope is there anyway i could get into his e-mail just for a bit to see what it is because i need to know and i think my minds going crazy i love him soo much more than anything we played together as children grew up together why would i want this to fade away over something shes said to him over msn please help i need to get into it to talk to her to see whats what

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Ahh =[ Helpp
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Ahh =[ Helpp
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Bigger issues

In reply to: Ahh =[ Helpp

From a purely legal standpoint, what you want to do would qualify as trespassing. Depending on state, or country, there could be more specific laws with stiffer penalties.

From an armchair therapist standpoint, think about what you're doing for a second. Assume he went through a bunch of your private stuff, how would you feel about that? Probably a bit hurt, betrayed, angry... And you'd have every right to feel that way, and so would he if you broke into his email account.

If you have a solid relationship, this will all pass. At the very least, your psycho stalker girlfriend act isn't going to help matters any. You need to keep trying to get him to open up to you, and tell you what's going on. If you can't do that, you don't really have much of a relationship to begin with.

Collapse -
You hit the nail on the head...

In reply to: Bigger issues

Apparently you are both very young. Checking his email is not going to make him want to come back. If he would believe a story without confronting you and discussing it,sounds like he is very immature. Sounds like you both have a little growing up to do. You should just back off and wait and see what happens. I know this isn't the proper forum for this,but I just want to help.The more you follow him around, the longer it will take you to heal. Hope things work out for you....Maggie

Collapse -
Sorry, but I must lock this thread...

In reply to: Ahh =[ Helpp

What you propose to do is obtain unauthorized access to another person's e-mail account, which is not only prohibited by the forum policies but, like Jackson Dougless said, is illegal as well. I wish you the best in repairing the relationship you had but I urge you to find a legal way to do so.

John

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.