Updated Flash Player with no problem, but have problem with Shockwave update ver 22.214.171.1246 install. I uninstalled previous Shockwave version before updating, and the new version 126.96.36.1996 is in Programs and Features. On the Shockwave verification site the new version installation lists as complete.....however, the animation does not animate as it does on the Flash Player site. I did two restarts, but that did not help. I am wondering if there is something wrong with the website as it was acting up a bit.
Dell Studio XPS 8100, Windows Home Premium 64-bit, SP1, IE9
From the Adobe Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT) Blog:
Today, we released the following Security Bulletins:
• APSB11-14 - Security update available for ColdFusion (Important Severity)
• APSB11-15 - Security update available for LiveCycle Data Services, LiveCycle ES, and BlazeDS (Important Severity)
• APSB11-16 - Security update available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat (Critical Severity)
• APSB11-17 - Security update available for Shockwave Player (Critical Severity)
• APSB11-18 - Security update available for Flash Player (Critical Severity)
Customers of the affected products should consult the relevant Security Bulletin(s) and apply updates as recommended.
Bulletins and advisories for this month: http://www.adobe.com/support/security/