General discussion

adobe flash problem,fullscreen issue

ok guys when i play a video from the internet and change it to full screen it freezes and until i get out of full screen mode then i can go back in and eventually it does the same thing. but when i download to desktop then watch it there are no problems.

here is what i have tried. deleting then re installing adobe flash player and active x controls. Tried it from another loacation thinking it was shotty internet i.e. being able to download then watch,no luck.

Im pulling my hair out please help

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: adobe flash problem,fullscreen issue
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: adobe flash problem,fullscreen issue
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Can you say which web site(s)?

Perhaps we can try.

Also, have you tried this with different browsers? May be there is an Add-on in IE that is causing you problems.

What type of internet connection do you use, eg broadband, dial-up, etc?

I didn't see any details of your system in your post, so can't comment on your system specs.

Mark

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) How old is your computer?

CNET Forums