General discussion

ADDRESS FOR SVP IN FREMONT, CA.

I sure wish I learned about cnet before I bought a camera from a svp. Dealer gone, phone# disconnected, e-maill no good. Have contacted svp-tech, and customer service 3 times no answer. warranty to expire in feb. want to send it back to svp, but i can't come up with an address and they certainly are no help. It's as if they know that I got ripped off and refuse to stand behind their product. Can anyone offer any suggestions.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: ADDRESS FOR SVP IN FREMONT, CA.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: ADDRESS FOR SVP IN FREMONT, CA.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Frankly? Stop putting time and money into this.

Your choice here, but my advice is to shelve it and move on. The SVP discussions here and elsewhere are legendary.

Bob

- Collapse -
SVP address

According to someone who frequents this forum, here are the contacts for SVP>

Silicon Valley Imaging Corp. Phone 510-770-8682
42307 Osgood Road
Freemont, CA 94539

Email is: info@ svp-tech.com

Don't be surprised, if when you phone that you never get to talk to a human.

CNET Forums