Audio & Video Software forum

General discussion

Acid Pro 7 explorer problem

by Jareim1125 / August 20, 2009 11:01 PM PDT

It's my second time using an Acid Pro software (I was using Acid pro 3.0 several years ago) and I am having a problem with it...something I can no longer do with the previous version.

I am using Acid Pro 7.0, and I have the media manager installed (though I haven't used it). Under the explorer window (lower right by default), I can access my drive C: as well as its subfolders. But as soon as I double click my other drives (I have 2 physical drives = 4 partitions) all it can see is its rootdrive. No subfolders whatsoever. Meaning I can't further explore the content of my other drives, where most of my media is placed.

I need this explorer-thingy so I can use the auto preview function (which I use all the time). I haven't tried anything yet, so any help would be appreciated.

My specs:
Pentium D, 2.6 Ghz
1GB RAM,PC400
2 HDDs:
Samsung SP0411N (40GB)
Western Digital WDC WD3200AAJS-00VWA0 (320GB)

Thanks!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Acid Pro 7 explorer problem
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Acid Pro 7 explorer problem
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

We are giving away 'Black Panther' swag!

Four lucky readers will be taking home *Marvel*ous "Black Panther" prizes, including magazines autographed by the King of Wakanda himself! Giveaway ends Feb. 25, 2018.