This is a LED LCD so gone are the KiloVolt CCFL drivers. It's also one of those 2 prong AC plugs so there should be no direct path from laptop to ground and if there is, your house wiring needs checking as well as the electrician to check out your laptop for this issue.
Given the story I take it you don't want to risk it.
My advice is to take it to where or who works on your PC.
My other laptop with windows 10 was updating and then i started to have a awful screech and when i touched it it felt like it was giving me a shock, currently it is unplugged with no battery, help