Alert

Aaron's Clicker

Had to have my PC re-loaded due to several infections in recieved and lost Aaron's Clicker. Have repeately e-mailed for assistance on this item and have gotten no response. All I ask is how to restore the clicker back on my PC without having to pay for it again!

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Aaron's Clicker
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Aaron's Clicker
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Did you email this site?

Or this site -> http://www.ajpowell.com/clicker.html

It's possible they are on vacation or just gone. Since it's their stuff no one here can help you get around the need for a product key or code.
Bob

- Collapse -
Aaron's Clicker

Thanks Bob, they've been on vacation for quite some time now. Not trying to get anything for free, just want to be able to restore my clicker and they are the only ones that would be able to assist.

- Collapse -
I saw from their web site

and from Download.com that this utility doesn't cost a lot.

That's relative of course, but $9.95 might be a fair price to pay, (again), if the utility was so useful to you.

Mark

- Collapse -
Re-installing clicker ...

The installation key or serial number should have come to you in an email and if you didn't save it you might well be out of luck unless you pay again (I agree with Bob that if you like it it is cheap enough to pay for again) as many software publishers do not keep records of who has which serial number.

If you registered it that is another story.

Try contacting the publisher via this route for his domain:
Administrative Contact: Powell, Chris funsoftware@hotmail.com
C Powell
Autumnwood CT
Brisbane, Queensland 4115 Australia

Just guessing but I'll bet the phone number shown will not get you anywhere but the address should.

- Collapse -
Send me your email details and I will follow it up

I have always replaced missing software where I have been able to trace the order, give me the details and I will trace it.

- Collapse -
Just a couple of notes.

At the time of typing this post, your username is notes as "Anonymous". That is likely because the CNET Forum Servers have not yet updated their database. But at the moment we don't know who you are.

So for that reason I would not advise anyone pass personal details along until your username is clarified.

But in any case, a username is not enough. Who are you, and what is your involvement with "Aaron's Clicker"? Forgive me, but anyone can claim to be associated with that software, so we need to be clear on this.

And lastly, for the OP, (the original poster), if you are going to provide personal details like an email address, do it in such a format that won't be picked up by forum bots, (robots), that trawl these forums for unattended email address which can then be spammed.

For example, state your email address like this - user DOT name AT server DOT com, instead of user.name@server.com

Do not give out any other personal details, nor any license details, etc in public forums.

Mark

CNET Forums