In case you're unable to find Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, which was previously suggested, the below should help:
How to remove Antivirus 360 (Uninstall Instructions)
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here or here.
Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform Quick Scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart (see Extra Note below).
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
**If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
Additionally, you might want to try scanning with SUPERAntiSpyware FREE Editon.
? Load SUPERAntiSpyware and click the Check for Updates button.
? Once the update has finished, exit SUPERAntiSpyware. Please do NOT run a scan yet!
? Open SUPERAntiSpyware and click the Scan your Computer button.
? On the right, tick Perform Complete Scan and then click Next below.
? SUPERAntiSpyware will scan your computer and when it?s finished it will list all the infections it has found.
? Make sure that they all have a check next to them, and then click Next.
? Click Finish and you will be taken back to the main interface.
? If asked to reboot please do so, in order to delete any necessary files.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT open any other windows or programs while SUPERAntiSpyware is scanning
If you have any difficulties, please post back and you'll get the further help you need.
Best of luck..