16 total posts
But would that be any fun?
Besides I don't need my Inbox filling up any faster than it is already.
However, I do agree with most of what you say.
Re: But would that be any fun?
Only if the blonde jokes are really, really funny!
Blond joke/ is this an old one?
Q. What do you call a skeleton with blond hair found in the hallway closet?
A. Last years hide and seek winner. :^O
Re: Blond joke/ is this an old one?
Q: What's blonde, brunette, blonde, brunette...
A. A blonde doing cartwheels.
(NT) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,CHOKED LAUGHING
(NT) good one :)
Re: Blond joke/ is this an old one?
Good one. We're on a roll here!!
My daughter and her daughter are natural blonde sent me these:
More bad news for Blondes:
1. Hates M&M's because they are so hard to peel.
2. Couldn't call 911 because there was no 11 on any phone button.
3. Was trapped on an escalator for hours when the power went out.
4. Took her new scarf back to the store because it was too tight.
5. Couldn't learn to water ski because she couldn't find a lake with a slope.
6. When asked what the capital of California was; answered "C"
7. Got excited because she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months and the box said "2 to 4 years"
8. Burnt her nose bobbing for French fries.
9. Baked a turkey for 4 days because the instructions said 1 hour per pound and she weighed 96.
10. Can't make Kool-Aid because 8 cups of water won't fit into those > little packets.
11. Can't work in a pharmacy because the bottles won't fit into the typewriter.
12. Changes the baby's diaper only once a month because the label said "good up to 20 pounds".
13. Got hurt while raking leaves; fell out of the tree.
14. After losing in a breaststroke swimming competition, complained that the other swimmers were using their arms.
15. What goes "vroom-screech- vroom- screech", etc? A blonde at a flashing red light.
16. Two blondes are trying to unlock a car using a coat hanger when one > says, "Hurry up, it's starting to rain and the top is down!"
Re: A suggestion....
I certainly do not disagree with you. It could be even easier to just type "diito!"
The political stuff has been a topic from the get go, and it was possible to have civil discussions, but it grew ugly during the 2000 election period.
Now, political issues have an effect on many facets of our lives, so I consider it a valid topic.
However, it has degenerated into a constant battle of "gotchas", "look what I found" , charges and counter-charges. Those are the threads in which tempers are lost, snide things said, and the messengers attacked rather than the messengers.
Thing is, those who engage in them are sincere they are correct in their choices, and DO believe they can change minds if they can just come up with the right link. (I prefer to think that rather than they just like to annoy each other.)
You are correct. The non-political stuff isn't drawing the interest it should. I know I have to set the political threads a higher priority because that is usually where the trouble starts.
On the other hand, you might notice that it is usually the same people who are drawn to the political arguments. Apparently there are quite a few who avoid them, as the subject line is very often the give-a-way of what is to come.
Whoever wins, I doubt it will soon stop. Electioneering (and fund-raising) usually starts as soon as the votes are counted.
My sources of jokes have dried up, so I have to depend on those here to post them to send-a-long to others.
Hopefully one day we will again be able to post pictures and cartoons. (I have a couple of good ones!)
I like it!
I'm out of the political threads from now on. I never posted much to them, but I like the SpeakEASY part of Speakeasy best.
click here to email the mods
(NT) ** Ditto ** ((gee, that was EASY!))
(NT) Hey You!! You're supposed to be working!!;))
(NT) I am :)
Re: (NT) I am :)
Yeah right!!! LOL But I noticed you have time to try and get the last word in!! hehehe Gotcha again!
(NT) ** try ** being the operative word :)