General discussion

A shadow behind the box?

I dont think this is a problem but it is an option:
when i open any box, internet option box for example(specially Task Manager box), when i move this box across the screen there is a shadow moving behind the boxi have read how to stop this option but really forget about it,anybody can help?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: A shadow behind the box?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: A shadow behind the box?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Not sure what you mean by box,

but try this.

Open up Display Properties, (right click the desktop, select Properties), then on the Appearance tab, click the ''Effects'' button.

See if changing the option ''Show window contents while dragging'' changes the effect you are seeing.

Mark

- Collapse -
Thank Mark

What you said it was what i was looking for.The box is the sqaure of options such as internet options or task manager when you try to open them, but u got it and thanks alot.

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) You're welcome. Glad I could help.

CNET Forums