Spyware, Viruses, & Security forum

General discussion

A real problem

by lisamarie413 / August 21, 2009 12:45 PM PDT

I apologize ahead of time for the length of this.

I've got my grandson's (age 11) laptop (XP media center SP3) that he has pretty much screwed up and am trying to resurrect it to a safe level. Main problem now is that it won't access windows update (page cannot be displayed).

When I got it from him, all .exe files were .lnk's. Got that fixed. Managed to do a virus scan and it found several viruses and a trojan horse. Those were scrubbed (I think). Not only will it not access windows update, it won't let me get to the Malicious Software Removal tool to run that. Windows Update is missing from the control panel, just a blank space where it should be. Also, when booted up, it won't pick up my router. Have to go to wireless network connection properties, and click on "use windows to configure my wireless network settings" every time. Windows firewall is on. AVG anti-virus, WinPatrol AdAware.

This use to be my computer and I never had a problem with it here. Grandson has used it at his home and here without problems until recently. His mom was supposed to help him keep it updated. Oh, well.

The last updates were in Feb. this year. I tried downloading SP3 but it would only say "page cannot be displayed". I happened to have SP3 on disk and got that installed, but still can't update it from there. The update shield shows in the taskbar and says downloading but it stays at 0% then disappears.

I've also installed Norton's free Security Scan but the definitions won't download so the scan won't proceed. I've cleaned the system, defragged, updated virus signatures.

I've been round and round with Microsoft "support" with numerous emails from the robotic "engineer". What a waste of time. I won't waste time repeating their useless suggestions (none of them worked anyway). Final "resolution" was for me to contact Gateway (the mfr.) because it's XP Media Center. I don't have any restore discs for this machine (lost by my ex-daughter in law).

It's only about 3 yrs. old and pretty well equipped or I'd just chunk it. I've considered buying a new OS for it, but with 7 due out, I'd probably want to wait for it. It's as if there is something blocking certain security software.

If anyone has a clue about this problem, I would be eternally grateful! Oh, and I've spent hours searching online for some info with no results for this particular problem.
Lisa

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: A real problem
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: A real problem
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Could well be malware .....
by Marianna Schmudlach / August 22, 2009 3:45 AM PDT
In reply to: A real problem

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.33) and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
If you have a previous version of MBAM, remove it via Add/Remove Programs and download a fresh copy.

* Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
* Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
* When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
o Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
o Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
* Then click Finish.

MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.

* If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
* Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
* If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine.

On the Scanner tab:

* Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
* Then click on the Scan button.
* If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
* The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
* When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
* Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.

Back at the main Scanner screen:

* Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
* The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.

Notes: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes. Click this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled.

If you are unable to download or install MBAM on your computer, see if you can use a friend's or family member's computer to download MBAM. Use this update link here to manually download the update. Once downloaded, rename the program installer "mbam-setup.exe" file to something else like "YourName.exe". Copy the installer file and the update file to a CD or flash drive. Transfer the file to the infected computer. Install the "YourName" file, then run the update so that you will have the current definitions. After that, run a full system scan and select to have the program REMOVE whatever it finds.

Pls. let us know how you are doing.

Collapse -
mbam
by lisamarie413 / August 22, 2009 4:59 AM PDT

Thanks, Marianna. I'm about to run the program you suggested. I did manage to run the Malicious Software Removal tool by typing in MRT in the run box. It showed no problems.
I'll post back after I've run the mbam. I'm communicating on here using my laptop.

Collapse -
malware
by lisamarie413 / August 22, 2009 5:32 AM PDT

Got the program installed on infected laptop. would not update. I used your link for the updates on my laptop but got a 404 error /mbam-rules.exe was not found on this server. Not sure how else to get the updates from my computer to the other. I downloaded and installed it on my laptop and it updated without a problem.
I did go ahead and start a full scan on infected computer without the updates and after about 1 minute it showed 135 infected object. It's still scanning.

Collapse -
Wow........ great job !
by Marianna Schmudlach / August 22, 2009 5:55 AM PDT
In reply to: malware

I was afraid of "lots of malware"........

Could take a while for a full scan to finish, so be patient Wink

Just a thought, after the full scan finished, and MBAM quarantined and deleted the malware, are you now able to update the program?

Keep up the good work Happy

Collapse -
still scanning
by lisamarie413 / August 22, 2009 6:22 AM PDT

up to 188 infected objects.

Collapse -
Maybe it would be a good idea.......
by Marianna Schmudlach / August 22, 2009 6:32 AM PDT
In reply to: still scanning

after MBAM's finished, try to update it and run a Quick Scan.

I also would suggest to download, install and run SAS (SuperantiSpyware)

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users

* Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
* An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
* If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
* Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
* Click the Scanning Control tab.
* Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):

Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining.

* Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
* Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
* On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
* On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
* Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
* After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
* Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
* A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
* If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".

Only to be sure, ALL the malware is gone.

Collapse -
don't see my post
by lisamarie413 / August 22, 2009 11:20 AM PDT

I copied and pasted the log file on here per your instructions, but now I don't see it. Never could get the updates to download. Should I repost the log file?
Also ran successfully the super anti-spyware. Updates for it were successful.

Collapse -
I hope this is okay to post: very long
by lisamarie413 / August 22, 2009 11:22 AM PDT

Here is the log file from malwarebytes:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.40
Database version: 2551
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

8/22/2009 3:49:06 PM
mbam-log-2009-08-22 (15-49-06).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 194040
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 22 minute(s), 36 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 143
Registry Values Infected: 4
Registry Data Items Infected: 9
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 57

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.datacontrol (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.datacontrol.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.historykillerscheduler (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.historykillerscheduler.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.historyswattercontrolbar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.historyswattercontrolbar.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.htmlmenu (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.htmlmenu.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.htmlmenu.2 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.iecookiesmanager (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.iecookiesmanager.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.killerobjmanager (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.killerobjmanager.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.popswatterbarbutton (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.popswatterbarbutton.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.popswattersettingscontrol (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.popswattersettingscontrol.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.chatsessionplugin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.chatsessionplugin.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.htmlpanel (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.htmlpanel.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.outlookaddin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.outlookaddin.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.pseudotransparentplugin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.pseudotransparentplugin.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearchtoolbar.settingsplugin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearchtoolbar.settingsplugin.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearchtoolbar.toolbarplugin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearchtoolbar.toolbarplugin.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\screensavercontrol.screensaverinstaller (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\screensavercontrol.screensaverinstaller.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{07b18eaa-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{07b18eac-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{0d1dbfee-0c43-4223-8b3e-a56fb3c5c87d} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{1093995a-ba37-41d2-836e-091067c4ad17} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{120927bf-1700-43bc-810f-fab92549b390} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{17de5e5e-bfe3-4e83-8e1f-8755795359ec} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{1f52a5fa-a705-4415-b975-88503b291728} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{247a115f-06c2-4fb3-967d-2d62d3cf4f0a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{2e3537fc-cf2f-4f56-af54-5a6a3dd375cc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{2e9937fc-cf2f-4f56-af54-5a6a3dd375cc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{3e1656ed-f60e-4597-b6aa-b6a58e171495} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{3e53e2cb-86db-4a4a-8bd9-ffeb7a64df82} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{3e720451-b472-4954-b7aa-33069eb53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{3e720453-b472-4954-b7aa-33069eb53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{63d0ed2b-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{63d0ed2d-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{6e74766c-4d93-4cc0-96d1-47b8e07ff9ca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{72ee7f04-15bd-4845-a005-d6711144d86a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{741de825-a6f0-4497-9aa6-8023cf9b0fff} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{7473d291-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{7473d293-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{7473d295-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{7473d297-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{90449521-d834-4703-bb4e-d3aa44042ff8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{991aac62-b100-47ce-8b75-253965244f69} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{a626cdbd-3d13-4f78-b819-440a28d7e8fc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{bbabdc90-f3d5-4801-863a-ee6ae529862d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{cf54be1c-9359-4395-8533-1657cf209cfe} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{d6ff3684-ad3b-48eb-bbb4-b9e6c5a355c1} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{de38c398-b328-4f4c-a3ad-1b5e4ed93477} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{e342af55-b78a-4cd0-a2bb-da7f52d9d25e} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{e342af55-b78a-4cd0-a2bb-da7f52d9d25f} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{e79dfbc9-5697-4fbd-94e5-5b2a9c7c1612} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{e79dfbcb-5697-4fbd-94e5-5b2a9c7c1612} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{eb9e5c1c-b1f9-4c2b-be8a-27d6446fdaf8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{f87d7fb5-9dc5-4c8c-b998-d8dfe02e2978} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{90b8b761-df2b-48ac-bbe0-bcc03a819b3b} (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00a6faf6-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{07b18ea9-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{07b18ea1-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{07b18eab-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{0f8ecf4f-3646-4c3a-8881-8e138ffcaf70} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{147a976f-eee1-4377-8ea7-4716e4cdd239} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1e0de227-5ce4-4ea3-ab0c-8b03e1aa76bc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{25560540-9571-4d7b-9389-0f166788785a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3e720452-b472-4954-b7aa-33069eb53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{53ced2d0-5e9a-4761-9005-648404e6f7e5} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{63d0ed2c-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{7473d292-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{7473d294-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{7473d296-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{84da4fdf-a1cf-4195-8688-3e961f505983} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{8e6f1832-9607-4440-8530-13be7c4b1d14} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{938aa51a-996c-4884-98ce-80dd16a5c9da} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{98d9753d-d73b-42d5-8c85-4469cda897ab} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{a9571378-68a1-443d-b082-284f960c6d17} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{adb01e81-3c79-4272-a0f1-7b2be7a782dc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{b813095c-81c0-4e40-aa14-67520372b987} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{c9d7be3e-141a-4c85-8cd6-32461f3df2c7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{cff4ce82-3aa2-451f-9b77-7165605fb835} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{d9fffb27-d62a-4d64-8cec-1ff006528805} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{e79dfbca-5697-4fbd-94e5-5b2a9c7c1612} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00a6faf1-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{cd30b357-f8f7-4ad1-bf68-04a219d21a69} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{d518921a-4a03-425e-9873-b9a71756821e} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{07b18ea0-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{0d26bc71-a633-4e71-ad31-eadc3a1b6a3a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{29d67d3c-509a-4544-903f-c8c1b8236554} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{3e720450-b472-4954-b7aa-33069eb53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{7473d290-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{8ca01f0e-987c-49c3-b852-2f1ac4a7094c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{8e6f1830-9607-4440-8530-13be7c4b1d14} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{c8cecde3-1ae1-4c4a-ad82-6d5b00212144} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{e47caee0-deea-464a-9326-3f2801535a4d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{e79dfbc0-5697-4fbd-94e5-5b2a9c7c1612} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{f42228fb-e84e-479e-b922-fbbd096e792c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{0d1dbfee-0c43-4223-8b3e-a56fb3c5c87d} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{90b8b761-df2b-48ac-bbe0-bcc03a819b3b} (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{8d187dff-423f-41d3-a331-a60de5886675} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18ea9-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18ea1-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00a6faf1-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256a51-b582-467e-b8d4-7786eda79ae0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256a51-b582-467e-b8d4-7786eda79ae0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{90b8b761-df2b-48ac-bbe0-bcc03a819b3b} (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{07b18eab-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{25560540-9571-4d7b-9389-0f166788785a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3e720452-b472-4954-b7aa-33069eb53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{63d0ed2c-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{7473d294-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{98d9753d-d73b-42d5-8c85-4469cda897ab} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{e79dfbca-5697-4fbd-94e5-5b2a9c7c1612} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{59c7fc09-1c83-4648-b3e6-003d2bbc7481} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68af847f-6e91-45dd-9b68-d6a12c30e5d7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9170b96c-28d4-4626-8358-27e6caeef907} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{d1a71fa0-ff48-48dd-9b6d-7a13a3e42127} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{ddb1968e-ead6-40fd-8dae-ff14757f60c7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{f138d901-86f0-4383-99b6-9cdd406036da} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\QWProtect.dll (Rogue.AntiVirus1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWay) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FocusInteractive (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\ESQULserv.sys (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{90b8b761-df2b-48ac-bbe0-bcc03a819b3b} (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\{07b18ea9-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform\zango 10.3.75.0 (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.112.87,85.255.112.195 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{2cb39688-56ec-474e-a7d7-fb98342dcfd7}\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.112.87,85.255.112.195 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{395749bf-808b-47b2-aa0f-c9cd963d1254}\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.112.87,85.255.112.195 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.112.87,85.255.112.195 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{2cb39688-56ec-474e-a7d7-fb98342dcfd7}\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.112.87,85.255.112.195 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{395749bf-808b-47b2-aa0f-c9cd963d1254}\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.112.87,85.255.112.195 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.112.87,85.255.112.195 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{2cb39688-56ec-474e-a7d7-fb98342dcfd7}\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.112.87,85.255.112.195 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet004\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{395749bf-808b-47b2-aa0f-c9cd963d1254}\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.112.87,85.255.112.195 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPMyWebS.dll (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\6.bin\F3HKSTUB.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\6.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\6.bin\MWSOESTB.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\F3CJPEG.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\F3HKSTUB.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\F3REGHK.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\M3HIGHIN.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\M3HTML.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\M3IDLE.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\M3IMPIPE.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\M3MEDINT.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\M3MSG.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\M3OUTLCN.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\M3SKIN.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\M3SKPLAY.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\M3SLSRCH.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\MWSOEPLG.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\MWSOESTB.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\MWSSVC.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4069693383-2672238936-760910079-1006\Dc11\bar\7.bin\NPMYWEBS.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063058.scr (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063059.dll (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063066.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063072.SCR (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063073.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063075.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063080.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063081.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063082.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063083.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063084.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063085.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063087.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063088.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063089.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063090.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063091.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063092.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063093.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063094.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063095.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063097.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063098.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063099.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP228\A0063096.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP249\A0098923.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP249\A0098924.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E015214-6BB0-4181-B365-456CF1DEC069}\RP249\A0098925.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\f3PSSavr.scr (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.LisasLaptop\Desktop\CursorManiaSetup2.3.50.45.ZCfox000.exe (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
D:\i386\Apps\App31126\add-gateway.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{5B57CF47-0BFA-43c6-ACF9-3B3653DCADBA}.job (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
I was still unable to update it.
I rebooted immediately.
Then downloaded and installed and r

Collapse -
NO problem......
by Marianna Schmudlach / August 22, 2009 11:37 AM PDT

MBAM removed a LOT ! Did SAS still find "something" ?

Regarding MBAM - how about deleting the version you have via Add\Remove and download it again and then update it?

Could you then pls. run a QUICK scan, only to see IF all the nasties are gone.

You did a GREAT job !

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.