General discussion

A photo organizing tool published somewhere in europe

A couple of years ago, I ran across this nifty little photo organizer/manipulator program - I believe by a German author. It organized the photos by light density value grouping like photos together. What made this program unique was it laid all of the photos into a sphere and you were able to spin it pull in close to a grouping of photos or zoom out to get an overall feel for color/light layout. I'm sorry if this is vague. At the time that I had it installed on windows it was free. It may not be free anymore but if anyone has an idea what this program is I'd appreciate a heads-up.

Discussion is locked
Reply to: A photo organizing tool published somewhere in europe
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: A photo organizing tool published somewhere in europe
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

CNET Forums

Forum Info