HolidayBuyer's Guide

PC Hardware forum

General discussion

A new high end pc?!

by wtpjoco / October 14, 2009 2:00 AM PDT

Hy,
i need help. My pc is 7 years old =) And now I want to create a new PC. But I dont know what is important.
I need high quality propsitions (to playing games) for a new pc.

Thx for the help.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: A new high end pc?!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: A new high end pc?!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Reading tomshardware is good.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / October 14, 2009 2:32 AM PDT
In reply to: A new high end pc?!
Collapse -
Yup
by jonasmikhail / October 14, 2009 3:51 AM PDT

I agree, Tom's Hardware is a good site and reference for buying your PC or shopping for components. If I may add.. they also have a good forum similar here, you can consult people and computer enthusiasts there if you encounter any problems.

Good luck on your new PC. Happy

Collapse -
thx!
by wtpjoco / October 26, 2009 1:36 AM PDT
In reply to: Yup

Thx for our answer's. I will read Toms hardware link.
and visit the page.
has somebody does some experience with toms hardware?

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.