When you have narrowed down you choice to only two cameras, it is time to visit a camera store.
You need to get you hands on both cameras.
See how it feels in your hands.
Give it a test drive (shoot).
Check out the buttons.
Remove and reinstall the battery.
Remove and reinstall the memory card.
When you leave the store, you will know which one you want.
OK so ive narrowed down my choices to the Casio Z500 and ex-750 for various reasons...
1. I need somehting real small no thicker than a wallet or biger than a pack a gum ( i wanna put it in my jean pockets and not worry about it
2. i need to take "arty" shots...im no photographer but i do liek to take the ocasional "cool" picture for my Photo Class...im not setting up compositionaly sound portraits i jsut wanna take cool pictures.
3. i need somehting that takes a decent snap shot...i rarely print pictures and if i do i go to CVS and print nothing bigger than an 8 x 6...i don't know what ISO really is but im on Sony cybershot P7 ive never once adjusted setting like that...
4. i like the best shot mode idea
5. i want to take movie clips too...im not looking to get a camcorder...but i would like somehting thats not that bad at it
SO...at this point the two casios are what seem good to me. I can get both around for the same price, 300 with gift certifactes at amazon, so thats not really an aissue...my main question is what should i get, what am i lossing by getting the thinner z500, and what other cameras should i check out if any...appreciate the help