1) yes, because I have a lot of spare time on my hands so I would like to use it up playing games like pool instead of using my phone all of the time.
2) maybe by making the legs detachable so they can be put away and stood against the wall
3) I would use it in the evenings when I am not at work
4) yes, (including myself) I think that people need to move away from always using phones because it is bad for eyesight
5) definitely pool because I enjoy that most, maybe table football but this might be a bit hard to put both of these games on one table because they both take up a lot of space, also maybe a chess section or other board games.
6) I don't have one, just as long as it isn't too over the top on colours
7) maybe between £100 and £150
the quality of the end product. as this is an A-level project I understand that the quality may not be as good as a professionally made table so I wouldn't pay as much money.
9) definitely full size because there will not be any younger people using it.
I am currently studying A-level product design and I am starting a project to design and manufacture a multi use, space efficient games table.
for one of the pages in my NEA coursework I am required to carry out a client interview /user survey so completing the questionnaire below would be a big help.
1: Would a storage efficient games table be of use to you?
2: If so, how would you make it storage efficient?
3: How often would you use a games table?
4: Do you think that people in your family spend too much time using technology?
5: What games do you think should be included on the table?
6: What would be your preference regarding the finish and aesthetics of the final product?
7: How much would you be willing to pay?
8: What would the price you pay depend on?
9: What size table would you like, full size (for the base pool table) or scaled down?