General discussion

A Heavy Duty Plastic Carpet Protector For Computer Chair

Can anyone recommend a Heavy Duty Plastic Carpet Protector For a Computer Chair? I bought one at Staples and OfficeMax but took them back due to the chair making dents in the plastic. I have the plastic over high carpeting and the office chair has roller on the bottom like most office chairs. The one from Stapes was 130 mil and they said that is their toughest one. I used to have one years ago that was VERY tough but forgot where I bought it and gave it away when I moved across the country.

Any suggestions for maybe an industrial type that is used in office buildings?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: A Heavy Duty Plastic Carpet Protector For Computer Chair
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: A Heavy Duty Plastic Carpet Protector For Computer Chair
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Plastic.
- Collapse -
Carpet Protector

You might try going to a thinner film where it doesn't leave dents but rather conforms to the carpet. Try here: http://www.plasticover.com

CNET Forums

Forum Info