Phones forum

General discussion

a GPS System that works on Pocket PC for Greece

by Pyper70 / November 23, 2005 4:35 AM PST

I moved to greece and I am looking for a GPS system that works, I know the U.S. has Navteq, TomTom and some others, but does anyone live in Greece or Italy. Anywhere in Europe except the U.K. (i think the U.K. has its own system) that has had success with a GPS system. I have a Dell Axim x50v w/ Bluetooth & Win2k3. I had Pocket Streets 2005 from Microsoft when I lived in the U.S. and it had detailed streets. I would like it to have voice assisted directions if at all possible, this is my first GPS unit and dont wanna to buy it more than once. Thank you for your time in reading this.

Pyper70

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: a GPS System that works on Pocket PC for Greece
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: a GPS System that works on Pocket PC for Greece
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
GPS for Greece
by rkeeton / January 7, 2006 12:26 PM PST

Pyper70,
I noticed your Nov 23, 2005, message about your search for a PocketPC GPS for Greece. I am looking for the same thing. Did you have any success with your Dell Axim? I haven't found anything and really would like to know what you found?

Thanks,
Ralph Keeton

Collapse -
GPS in Greece
by richard_pauly / December 26, 2007 2:39 AM PST

Anyone who is looking for a GPS SYSTEM that will work for ppc for Greece.Try to have the IGOMyWay.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?