...with Voice-over IP calling, there are advanced call-filtering options available from some carriers. These features use caller ID information to allow you make a choice about how calls from a particular number are handled. You can:
* Forward the call/FAX to a particular number
* Send the call directly to voicemail
* Give the caller a busy signal
* Play a "not-in-service" message
* Send the caller to a funny rejection hotline
But I believe you should be able to do that with your current "standard" FAX machine..if you set it up right.
Hope this helps.
So VOIP is coming along;
Does this mean I can block junk spam with a firewall program someday?
There is really nothing like a good "offer" fax from someone you don't know to burn through your paper and ink.