HolidayBuyer's Guide

TVs & Home Theaters forum

Question

A 3D TV glasses with eye specs is it possible or not?

by Qaium098 / June 2, 2011 6:41 PM PDT

It just to know if a person is using the eye specs and sitting in front of 3d tv, how he or she can wear its 3d glasses with its regular eye specs.

Its means they can't watch 3d tv because they are not supposed to remove his or her eye glasses.

What would they do in order to watch 3d tv then?
Anyone knows about it? Confused

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: A 3D TV glasses with eye specs is it possible or not?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: A 3D TV glasses with eye specs is it possible or not?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
not possible...!!!!
by aisha_khullar / June 2, 2011 10:32 PM PDT

My best guess is no, as it's not possible to wear 3d glasses with regular eye specs.

Collapse -
Answer
3D glasses design
by PistonCupChampion / June 3, 2011 12:58 AM PDT

The manufacturers know some people need to wear eyeglasses, and have designed their 3D glasses so that they can be worn along with eyeglasses. If you are concerned about a particular brand, you can always ask to try them first; some may be more comfortable than others.

Collapse -
Answer
already available in market.....
by 1shahid_kapoor / June 6, 2011 10:20 PM PDT

These days manufacturers have already making such glasses which are easily compatible with normal 3d glasses, so 3d viewers can easily use those glasses with their usual eye specs without any trouble.

Collapse -
Answer
Possible
by spran54 / June 8, 2011 8:40 PM PDT

Hey,

Collapse -
Answer
Yes, it works
by Dan Filice / June 10, 2011 10:17 AM PDT

I wear glasses and I have used Panasonic Active 3D glasses, Sony Active glasses and 3D glasses in the theater (both Active and Passive), and all work with eyeglasses. The 3D glasses need to sit forward a bit to make room, but they work fine. Why assume that it won't work if you've never tried it?

Collapse -
true
by ar_ch14 / June 12, 2011 8:37 PM PDT
In reply to: Yes, it works

Even i wear specs, and when i go to theatre to watch 3d movies, i wear 3d glasses over my specs.

Collapse -
Answer
Possible!
by sapnamayur / June 13, 2011 10:14 PM PDT

Yes its possible to wear 3D glasses over regular eye specs..

Collapse -
Answer
YES..!
by rajhansvandana / June 13, 2011 10:31 PM PDT

Yes Regular specs and 3D Glasses can work together..because they are differently made in order to meet these challenges..

Collapse -
Answer
3d glasses with eye specs is possible.
by anish_gan / June 16, 2011 10:07 PM PDT

Yeah i think its possible to wear a 3d glasses with normal eye specs without any issues....
But i came to know that LG has got this option too in 3d tv but i can't believe on this, since LG can't do any thing better.....they never do what they comets.
better to try any other branded 3d glasses for such option.

Collapse -
Answer
You can use 3d specs and normal eye glasses together.
by darrenforster99 / June 17, 2011 7:00 PM PDT

My friend's just bought a new 3DTV and I went round to see it, both him and me where glasses and yes you can wear the 3D glasses over the top of the normal glasses, just as you do when you go and see a 3D show at the cinema (actually they seem to be the same as the 3D glasses you get at the cinema).

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017

Cameras that make great holiday gifts

Let them start the new year with a step up in photo and video quality from a phone.