The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

5 Reasons To Take Naps

?Set aside half an hour every day to do all your worrying; then take a nap during this period.?

- Anonymous

Thomas Edison, Napoleon Bonaparte, Salvador Dali, Winston Churchill, and Presidents Kennedy and Reagan had something in common? In fact, each of them enjoyed a regular nap.

http://ririanproject.com/2006/09/12/5-reasons-to-take-naps/

Nice thing about working from home is that you can take naps as needed.

Bad thing is that your body gets used to that afternoon nap. Can be really embarrassing if you start yawning during a meeting.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: 5 Reasons To Take Naps
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: 5 Reasons To Take Naps
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
mmm

In reply to: 5 Reasons To Take Naps

I could handle afternoon naps.

Collapse -
i do

i take naps at lunchtime everyday. it's great and keeps me alive for the rest of the afternoon. it's great Grin

Collapse -
My Dream App & Pzizz

In reply to: i do

A couple months ago MyDreamApp was having their contest for who would get funding for their ideal dream application. It was Mac based, but if you signed up on their website and voted, they gave away free stuff for each tier of voting.
http://mydreamapp.com/

One of the first weeks they gave away free licenses for Pzizz. Pzizz can generate any lengths of MP3s for background sound while you sleep and it wakes you up. It really does work.

A couple weeks later it was reviewed as one of the first pieces of software on the Daily Giz Wiz with **** D and Leo. (I think it was the second, personally!).

In short, it is great for naps, try it, you may suprise yourself if you are seriously into the afternoon siesta.

http://www.pzizz.com/

Collapse -
Not at my job

This wouldn't go over very well at my job.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.