General discussion

47 minute BO video 2007

During his campaign, he spoke before a group of mostly black pastors......

Listen to the cadence in his voice (compared to the sophisticated speech he uses in the Rose Garden) where he may or may not realize he is falling back into the cadence when in front of people he is comfortable with. He's right at home in this element........

http://dailycaller.com/

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: 47 minute BO video 2007
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: 47 minute BO video 2007
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
He is also very comfortable with

already showing the divisiveness he promotes to this day.......it's 'us against them'

- Collapse -
(NT) Is that anything like "with us or against us?"
- Collapse -
no

different

- Collapse -
(NT) Duplicate thread, Toni
- Collapse -
And the DNC reaction
- Collapse -
An article so damning

it should be posted twice?

- Collapse -
Glad to see

you think so, too......

However, my computer was still on from overnite this morning when I was making coffee and I didn't refresh my SE page before posting my topic. I didn't realize that it was already posted last night until I did refresh and saw the two of them, but I'm not able to delete threads anymore......only Mods can do that, so if one sees fit to delete mine, I'm ok with that.

- Collapse -
it would seem so
- Collapse -
I'm really enjoying this......

Hannity is on target!!

A person would have to be totally brain dead not to recognize the pandering/inflection/phony accent in his words just to get black votes.

Granted,he's not as loud/obnoxious as Al Gore when he's in his "Black Preacher Mode" or for that matter Hillary: "I don't feel noways tired".....lol.

- Collapse -
I wish Ryan

had mentioned it today, then Romney not say a thing about it in the debate, unless Obama brought it up. Reason being, at the last minute Obama would be cramming on how to answer what might be said or asked on the subject, distracting him from other matters that would actually be in the debate. Also a Ryan crack on a news program wondering what Obama intends to do in regards to the Turkish-Syrian situation. Obama would then have to come up with something just in case that came up tonight, and then Romney say nothing about it.

CNET Forums