Question

/42lf652v- just question about connect wireles control step.

Anyone can help with set up wireless control app on iphone step by step

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: /42lf652v- just question about connect wireles control step.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: /42lf652v- just question about connect wireles control step.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
I don't know if that's possible today.

Your iPhone could be on iOS 6 or later, could be one of the dozen models and then your network may be secure. So no one might be able to do a step by step.

Try it this way. What step is stopping you?

- Collapse -
What stopping you

Can connect iphone to tv tried it no pairing device could not found

- Collapse -
Too vague but

The wireless control I used was over my WiFi home network. This involved 20+ steps and for another TV would not be the same steps.

Pairing is usually for bluetooth and the model TV I looked up didn't do bluetooth remote control so that's a dead end. Correct me if you find out otherwise.

-> I'd head back to the store and ask more questions about their product.

- Collapse -
I dont

Ipad does but i need iphone so nothing with network just how to connect maybe easier question im not that clever in them things

CNET Forums