General discussion

3D TV in Indian markets

I have got to know that many brands like LG, Sony, Samsung and more have launched 3DTV in India.

Infact these 3D TVs can convert 2D in to 3D also.

Anyone who has experienced the difference in watching 3D?

please share!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: 3D TV in Indian markets
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: 3D TV in Indian markets
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
3D TV in Indian markets

Not all brands....only LG FPR 3D TV has 2D to 3D conversation option.
That's really amazing feature LG has got.

- Collapse -
3D TV in indian markets

Wow, that so good about LG 3DTV.

So is it the only different feature About LG 3DTV?

- Collapse -
3D TV in indian markets

LG 3D TV has so many other features, that's only one which Qaium098 has discussed,

This 3D TV has a features like: flicker-free 3d images, having comfortable 3d glasses etc.
want to more about LG's 3d tv just visit the LG's website. You got all the features there...!!!

- Collapse -
3D TV in indian markets

Can you provide me any particular link through which
I can compare between LG 3d tv and branded 3d tv....??

CNET Forums