TVs & Home Theaters forum

General discussion

30-32 inch HDTV

Im in college and was looking for a New TV for my apartment next year. I was looking to spend around $500 dollars for a HDTV but was having problems finding the right one. any ideas?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: 30-32 inch HDTV
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: 30-32 inch HDTV
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
PRETTY SURE SAMSUNG IS STILL SELLING ITS 30" SLIM-FITS......

In reply to: 30-32 inch HDTV

CRT'S (tube tv.)

river.

Collapse -
questio

In reply to: PRETTY SURE SAMSUNG IS STILL SELLING ITS 30" SLIM-FITS......

what does river mean?

Collapse -
SHORT FOR RIVERLEDGE, SCREEN NAME.............

Good luck,
River.

Collapse -
spend $599...

for an olevia or vizio 32 inch.

Collapse -
are those as good?

In reply to: spend $599...

i really don't know those name brands for TV's. are those two as good as samsung?

Collapse -
Get a vizio

In reply to: spend $599...

I was in the same situation. I wanted a sweet setup on a budget. Back in march i got a vizio vx32l. i used it as a pc monitor and it's tv tuner to get free hd locals. Since then i have upgraded to an oppo-970 dvd player, comcast hd-dvr, and logitech z5500 5.1 surround system. so, for a $1000 dollars i have an incredible cinematic environment in my bedroom. The tv looks great, it's no pioneer or sony but for half or 1/4 of the price it is much better than half the quality of a more respectable brand. the vizio has tons of adjustibility, works great as a computer monitor, and even accepts a 1080p signal(even though it down rezzes, it looks amazing). Don't get the new vw32l from walmart. it has half the contrast ratio and less options and it costs the same as the vx32l at sam's, cotcos, or sears. again the vizio is really a great value. just read all the reviews on it here on cnet. i love mine.

Collapse -
apparently costco is...

In reply to: Get a vizio

having a sale on vizios right now.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.