1. He's looking for new software for his Tandy PC.
2. He's trying to get up to speed on the latest version of Windows 3.1.
3. He's heard of DSL and thinks it's a Dynamic Sloppy Library.
4. His WordStar word processor works just fine thank you.
5. He's thinking of upping his RAM to 64K.
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?