General discussion

2007 Prices for Flat Screen TV's

I am researching pricing for the year 2007, more specifically July 2007. I need to know what the price WAS on three different TV's. All three are LG brands. All three of them are 42". The first is a LCD 1080p, the second is a LCD 720p and the third is a PLAZMA.

How do you find 2007 TV prices?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: 2007 Prices for Flat Screen TV's
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: 2007 Prices for Flat Screen TV's
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
MSRP or out the door prices?

The manufacturers web sites *might* retain some info on MSRP for not so old models, but any other data might be hard to come by outside of something like Consumer Reports magazine.

hth,
Pedro

- Collapse -
2007 TV prices

I looked at the web site Consumer Reports, but you have to have a subscription to access.

- Collapse -
2007 TV prices

Could you find any reviews of the TV's around the time you want. They would contain the retail prices.

- Collapse -
2007 TV prices

no luck at all finding 2007 prices

- Collapse -
Head to your local library

You really need to take a look through the old issues of consumer reports. I know they do list some prices, it's just not going to be a systematically complete list (is that what you're after?). Heck, some local libraries offer remote database access to the issues with a library card/PIN number. Check it out.

What are you doing w/ the data, btw?

best,
Pedro

- Collapse -
2007 TV prices

I think that is a great idea. I will check the local library. Thanks for your help.

- Collapse -
C/NET TV reviews for models released then would contain some

reference to price (either MSRP or street price.)

- Collapse -
2007 TV Prices

street price

CNET Forums