Spyware and trojans are frequently the cause of this issue. Please follow the instructions below:
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from the link below:
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
Hope this helps.
I have a compaq presrio 1903wm desktop pc ,2.5 ram .101gb harddrive Win xp sp 2. tried insatlling Cabal online USA ,but get this http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb271/bananasweetZ/Blarg/screenshoterror2.png every time i try to install. got download at CNET.i also have a compaq laptop same download but game runs great. Could any one help me.I have already updated graphics card.