General discussion

2/15/05 Which do you use to play games on the go?

Which do you use to play games on the go?

Sony PSP (when it becomes available)
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Game Boy Advance
Tapwave Zodiac2
Cell phone
MP3 player
PDA
Rock, paper, scissors

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: 2/15/05 Which do you use to play games on the go?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: 2/15/05 Which do you use to play games on the go?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
you forgot one: laptop

Actually you forgot a couple, which are my two main sources of gaming. If I'm off on a long trip, I'll have my laptop (which is also my primary computer) with me, and correspondingly, pretty much every game I own.

If I'm just waiting around for a few minutes, I probably won't, but I will have my TI89, on which is currently installed the official (any insanely well programmed) chess app, as well as a really nice Tetris/Quadra port. Also a couple other games that aren't as worth mentioning.

Actually, I also have a Gameboy (not DS, not Advance, not even Color Wink). Haven't used it in a while, but I still have the thing.

- Collapse -
You forgot another

What about the PC???

- Collapse -
Games on the go

When do I have time to play a game when I'm driving?

- Collapse -
I wish

Um...Ferrari F430? (like I said, 'I wish').

Otherwise, it WOULD BE my DS, if Nintendo ever issues any games worth playing. So far it's been a $150 paperweight.

CNET Forums

Forum Info