SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A TOYOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi guys I have a 1995 Jeep Grand C and was sitting in a friends driveway and it just shut off? I got it towed home and have just read the forums and will be going outside to find out what code it is giving me. I have tried and changed the dist, coil, wired, plugs. I know nothing about this car. I do know that it is not getting any spark at the dist. Normally when I touch it when someone tries to turn over the jeep I get one hell of a nasty shock that put me on my ***! Nothing. It turns over like a champ. Well I am at the point of pulling out my hair, any help would be appreciated.