General discussion

17" laptop with ports at back

I am looking for 17" laptops with ports at the back. I prefer to have the power connection, ethernet, and at least one USB port at the back. That keeps the cable clutter off the desk.

I look forward to your suggestions. Thanks.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: 17" laptop with ports at back
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: 17" laptop with ports at back
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Time to go shopping.

The fastest way to find out is to go to the local shop and look.
Bob

- Collapse -
None at Best Buy

I did look at Best Buy and they don't have any. Certainly there are a lot more models out there that Best Buy doesn't sell.

- Collapse -
Just back from BB.

The Dell has some ports in the back. Not all but close.

I have yet to find a machine that meets your spec.
Bob

CNET Forums

Forum Info