Most major consumer branded Laptop already
include a 'Universal Adapter' and will have
no problems handling the 220-230 load. You
can easily confirm this by looking on the
adapter itself and see its max load rating.
What you may or may not need is a converter
for the plug end. If you are heading to a
European city or MiddleEast, you will have
to get a plug-end converter that will trans
-form your twin flat to twin circular type
(i forget the proper name)

bon voyage