Guess I'll have to turn in my Geekcred card.
Guilty? Post your score below...
2. Using "frak," or Klingon, or both, instead of regular swear words
3. Weird or over-the-top ways of celebrating mainstream holidays
4. Dissecting movies
5. Wearing obscurely geeky T-shirts to "normal" places
6. Requiring extra room in the house for geeky things
7. Geeky toys and decorations can be hard to explain to kids
8. Looking up information while a discussion/argument is still in progress
9. Needing to watch certain TV shows ASAP to avoid spoilers
10. Geeky projects that take over the house and whole weekends
ps: I pasted the summary, but I don't want to repost the whole article to be fair to Wired...
pps: 6.5 for me